Intro balance transfer APR

Great card

Credit Karma rox

Aug 24, 2021
Closing line of credit

Everything was fine until Wells Fargo started closing their credit cards and now it’s affecting my credit score

Sep 15, 2021
Fantastic

I got this card credit karma said I had fair approval odds I went to Wellsfargo website and I had a pre qualify for this card and the new active cash card I took the platinum card for the balance transfer 0% apr on purchases and balance transfers for 18 months is a no-brainer I will highly recommend this card to anyone looking to do a balance transfer or plan to make a big purchase

Sep 14, 2021
Good card

Easy to pay if you have a WellsFargo account ! I have had it for years ! NO ISSUES

Sep 09, 2021
Worst card

Applied for a credit line increase got denied even though my credit score is over 700

Sep 05, 2021
No issues, yet

I dealt with WF in the past. What can you say? They’re a bank and making money is their goal. I was approved immediately and received a considerably high limit and I’m pleased with that. I’m going to take advantage of 0% for 18 months!

Sep 04, 2021
Unstable

$2,600 limit 0 balance no late payments. WF canceled it out of the blue one day because of low activity.

Sep 02, 2021
Not bad for building credit

Good card except don't miss a payment, not even by one day or they'll add a hefty fee. Also, kind of stingy about raising your credit limit. I got a credit limit raise but not by much even though my balance is nearly paid off. Good for helping to build credit after bankruptcy though.

Sep 01, 2021
Too low cl

I applied got an ok class had card for year paid on time then boom April they decreased my cl to the amount of balanced owed. Which in return increased my utilization drastically. It's almost impossible to get a cl increase. Not happy with this card. Can't wait to pay it off & cut it up. The hold time to get an representative on the line is ridiculous. I would ONLY recommend to get this card if you are trying to build your credit not for anybody with established credit. Wasn't hawthorn my initial cl. To me it was low compto other cards I currently have

Aug 31, 2021
So far so good

My score is 556. Credit Karma said my chances were poor. I applied for this through my bank and I was approved!!! Was given 3500 limit. I transferred 3 very high interest rate cards to this one. With credit to spare. I'm still in shock I was approved.

Aug 31, 2021
surprised

I applied and they refuse to approve because they checked my report from experian and score was 774 I called customer service but she advise me to call experian they got report from experian nothing they can do except bye bye.

Aug 30, 2021
Denied by a computer algorithm.

They pay for advertising but deny applications due to "Ratio of credit bureau trades with a balance greater than zero." which to most people is meaningless. I called them and all they did was read back to me what they sent. No one could explain what it means or how it was derived.

Intro balance transfer APR