2.1

Apr 05, 2017
No the best c.c but it worth it

I had this Reflex credit card since 01/15/2017 when my credit was 588 and now 05/05/2017 my score went up to 607 its a good jump, they aprove me for $500 and im thankfull for that, the interest rate is little high but you can't ask for a really good interest if you score is poor like mine if you looking for rebuild you credit, to my opinion you should try....

Aug 02, 2014
BE VERY AFRAID!!!! THE WORST CREDIT CARD

This card will continue to charge you even after you have paid card off in full. I agreed to pay yearly fee and interest NOT a stupid maintnence fee. I beg everyone NOT to get this card its useless to have. My credit Limit is $300.00 and I have to pay almost that same amount a year with a zero balance. STAYYYY AWAYYYY. They hide that fact very well until your in the cage and then your screwed!!!! Save yourself the money and headaches with dealing with this shady company!!!!

May 30, 2021
Great card!

I applied for this card in January. My bankruptcy was discharged last week of November. I got my first statement for Jan 18,2021 with a bal of $99. The $99 was the annual fee I already knew about. I keep a low bal and when I make a payment it takes a while to process but I don’t use my card for large purposes and I pay on time. When I got the card I was approved for $500. My last statement was 5/18. I checked today and my card available balance is now $1000. I will continue to keep my utilization at 30% or below. I like the card!

Nov 23, 2020
Good until I needed customer service!

Today on 23-Nov-2020 I cancelled my verve card. The parent company for verve is Continental Finance so you may find other brand cards from this same company. I have been a card holder for 5 years. I have always paid my account on time and never had any issues with them until now. My card renewed 6 weeks ago and I have never received a new card. I called them when I realized that the card was expired to ask where my new card was. This same day I made a payment from the online portal to zero my account as I normally do. I was told that I had to make a lost card claim in order to get a replacement card as their system show that my card had shipped already. I attempted to login to my account a few days latter to verify the payment posted, I was not able to login as I was greeted with a message that said due to the status of your account online access has been disabled. I notice this weekend when I was going over my checking account that the $120 payment I made a few weeks back to bring the account to $0 still had not going through.. I called them first thing this morning and explained to them what was going on and the CSR could care less and was only attempting to collect on my account that is now delinquent. I was like wait a second I paid that balance she was like when you reported your card lost it stopped all transactions on the account. This morning I paid my now $160 after they added the late fee and simply closed the account. I was keeping this card open as it was my oldest card but with business practice like this I will simply move on as I now have way better cards than what Continental Finance has to offer!!

Mar 19, 2019
Unreliable

I have my account double pay itself multiple times and their answer is that I must have hit the button twice, which is really weird that I didn't have to enter my payment information twice

Nov 22, 2017
Slow reporting to credit.

It is a great card for you if you have not so good credit. I would have given 5 stars BUT.... Payments take FOREVER to post, they are VERY slow in reporting your on time payments to the credit burrows, sometimes it is almost 2 months before they update your balance to credit. This matters when a potential new lender is looking at your credit utulization. Keep it at 30% of your credit limit, and pay on time and your credit score will go up!

Sep 20, 2017
Good for building up my credit.

Sometimes the website doesn't load, so I have to return the next day to post a payment. Other than that, it's a good card for building credit. My credit score has gone way up since I've had this card.

Apr 05, 2017
No the best c.c but it worth it

Nov 21, 2016
Hassle Free

I too applied for this card as a credit builder. I charge to the card and as soon as the charges post I log on and pay the balance in full. I have never had a problem logging into the website or making a payment online. The processing time is a little strange, I pay directly through my bank account and it takes about 7 days for the balance to reflect on my Surge account. I called their customer service line and was put right through to someone who explained the process and was very helpful and polite. I have no complaints about this card.

Nov 14, 2016
High interest

The card is a great builder card. I have had this card for over a year now and have never had a problem. I pay what I use and that is it. I have dealth with their customer service once and never had a problem paying. Does their website suck ? Yes . I plan to ask for a credit increase but I am not sure if they offer it.

Jul 22, 2016
BEWARE

Applied after it said no hard inquiry... There is a hard inquiry and it showed up on my credit report immediately... I got approved for $500 limit with $50 deposit. I declined, but the hit was there despite information saying there would be no hard inquiry.

Jan 22, 2016
Horrible card!

You can't even login anymore to make online payments! Every single website/Browser used: Chrome; Google; Yahoo; Safari; Firefox; Bing; Apple, etc., not a one of them works and will allow you to successfully login in! It claims 'SERVER ERROR!' And It appears every single time, on every attempt! Don't bother trying and calling, because you will NOT be put through to a Costumer Service Representative, either! My bill is due on January 28th (5-days from today!), and tomorrow morning, I'm transferring the balance to another real and actually reputable credit card (Capital One!), and closing this POS card out, completely! UNBELIEVABLE!!