Discover it® Chrome

Feb 04, 2017
My go to card.
Anonymous Cardholder

I have been a discover card holder for about 8 months now. After about 6 months they returned a $300.00 deposit and gave me a CL increase of $400.00. This company is truly working with me to improve my CS. I have made them my go to card as Discover has it together. Their customer service department is a pleasure to deal with and the dollar matching is growing nicely. I want to thank Discover Card for trusting in me and i look forward to many years of doing business through my discover card and Company.

Dec 02, 2016
Anonymous Cardholder

Had both 742 for TU and EQ with $12,000 income got approved for $2500 limit. I've had the regular Discover it card for two years before applying for this one they bumped me from $500 to $1000 a few months ago.

Credit Score
Credit Limit
60+ Days Past Due Status
Age of Cardholder

Sample Size: 4,163
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

Discover it® Chrome