Jan 07, 2019
Nothing but the best with this card!
djsouthpaw Cardholder

Make sure you are on time with your payments! I forgot I didn'lt make a payment and they called me the 1st day after my due date wondering why a payment wasn't made. So it seems they will hound you if you are past due.

Jan 10, 2019

You can look at it that way, OR, you can look at it as if they are trying to help you avoid getting a negative mark on your credit report that will last for the better part of 10 years and cause your overall credit profile to be impacted significantly over a small oversight. Had they not called you and allowed it to accumulate more time I'm sure you'd be upset when they reported you late to the credit bureau and then would have complained that, "alls they had to do was call me" No harm, no foul. They did you a favor in my opinion.

Credit Score
Credit Limit
60+ Days Past Due Status
Age of Cardholder

Sample Size: 67,132
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

Discover it®