BP Visa®Card Reviews

Mar 01, 2018
Terrible!! Do not open a BP credit card
Anonymous Cardholder

This company has the worst customer service. i lost my card and to get a new one was the most terrible experince I have ever had with any other compnay. To add my wife as an authorized user they request a power of attorney, which no other credit card has asked me for. Also, instead of just sending new cards they closed the accounf and opened a new one. It seems they do not possess the technology to just cancel a card.I will be closing my account after I use all my points, this company does not desever anyone's business and they need to update how they make business, they are lacking behind. To apply for the card I had to send a paper over the mail, couldnt even do it online bacause it was asking me for an account number, I did not have. I called the company to open a card and they automated system ALSO asked for an account number even though I called the number that was given to open accounts. This company is total garbge.. IT IS NOT WORTH the rewards points. BEWARE