Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Capital One® Orbitz® Visa® Platinum

Aug 16, 2016
Horrible Customer Service
Anonymous Cardholder

Comenity Bank that services this card has horrible customer service. I had retail company charge me for items they never sent. After speaking with the retailer and getting nowhere, I filled out Comenity Bank's dispute form letting them know the problem. It took them 5 months and they never verified the tracking information that was in question, they sent a contact telephone number that does not reach anyone in their customer care team and when you call the number on the back of the card they will not connect you to the customer care team and do not know any direct phone numbers. They made me fill out 3 separate dispute forms and mail it to 3 different addresses. I still do not have a contact name or phone number. I had to cancel my card to stop the retailer from charging me every month for product they never sent out. So if you want a card without any protection that will bill you for fraudulent charges and then give you the run-around for months try this orbitz card. If I were orbitz I would find another bank to service their card and disassociate with comenity bank completely.

Capital One® Orbitz® Visa® Platinum