4.2

May 21 2012

I love this card/account. They have never raised my 6.9% interest rate and I have terrible credit. Capital One is one of the only companies who give second chances and treats their customers (in good standing) very well. Perhaps it's just a fluke and they forgot to raise my interest when everyone else got raised.

Sep 27 2019
Do not do business with CapitalOne.

Capital One has the worst customer service of all credit cards. Do not get this card. It had been a huge headache.

Excellent card

I have had this cart for years. Service is great. Anytime there was an issue with a charge Capitol one walked right through it to get resolved. There security is top notch. The reward program is good for what I do.

Sep 27 2019
Do not do business with CapitalOne.

Feb 12 2016
My second chance

Capital One secured card is great. It is helping me restore my credit.

May 13 2015
Good Card. Low CL that will never change

Overall this card is great. No hassle 1.5 miles per dollar spent. Intrest is okay at 11.99% but I know it can go a lot higher. Never really expect a CLI from cap1. They do it on there own terms. This card starting line was at $2500, 3 years later it is at $2800. Sort of a joke however, with capital one spark card I have never talked to anyone overseas, like I do with my personal accoutns. There is no AF so that is another great benifit. The spark card provides great coverage for travel and purchases for your business. Miles can be redeemed in FULL for any trave expenses.

May 21 2012