Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business Reviews

• Purchase Regular APR 18.74%* Variable

Apr 08, 2018
Poor Customer Service
Anonymous Cardholder

Due to business issues, for the past several months I only pay for new charges, inteest and late fees.  Most of the time this exceeds the minimum payment.  My March payment was 8 cents short of the minimum and they put a restriction on the card.  Their service rep and supervisior thought it justified to restrict the card despite the high interest and late fees they charge over an 8 cent difference.  No wonder their local bank branches have been closing throughout the state.

Mar 14, 2018
Anonymous Cardholder

Company card is on personal credit report, only card that does that, and it hurts your credit!

Aug 30, 2018

its not the only one.....Also it only hurts your credit if you revolve your debit....which you do. You are only paying the prior statement balance not the balance in full.....sooo do that and youll be fine. Also you can have the personal reporting removed once you hit a limit size of $150k or more. so do these things and its hands down the best card besides their 2% cash card.

Jan 24, 2018
Bad Customer Service
Anonymous Cardholder

I have been using this card for over a year now. I have paid off my card each month. A few weeks ago they put a restriction on my card because they want more personal information.  I gave them the information that they requested and was told there would be a 72 hour review period...that was over two weeks ago and it still isn't resolved.  Everyday I call in and they tell me that the "case owner" is the only person who can tell me why there is a hold and is the only one that can remove the restriction.  My issue with that is that I am not allowed to talk to this employee because she is an "executive" that doesn't talk to card holders.  My business has suffered because of their inability to resolve the problems that they have created.  The rewards are NOT worth the hassle.

Aug 30, 2018

you should of called Spark Elite. they are the best. also.....get the 2% cash card. more flexible and cash back is not taxed and you get a nice check in the mail.

Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business