Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express - EXPIRED OFFER

Oct 30, 2015
Approved in 5 min with 642 Score
MagGal Cardholder

The rewards aren't phenomenal, but better options than have been available to me since I started rebuilding my credit. I'm finally up to a 642/635 score with $55k income and was approved instantly for a $1200 limit. Not sure if my Costco Executive membership was a factor (doubt it). Also not convinced they check the income, as they only asked for company name and number.

I appreciate how they had a lot of options for notifications on various events (such as payment due in 5 days, fraud alerts, overlimit, etc.) and put me right into the spot where I can link my payment account (saves me the trouble of doing this later). Looking forward to being able to use this instead of my regular Debit card for company supply orders!

Oct 29, 2015
Used to be BEST.
Anonymous Cardholder

I liked this card but....Just had heated discussion with Amex - They are going to cancel this card on 31-Mar-16 and make customer "apply" for new card from their list. This is going to impact customer's credit history just because costco & amex decided on divorce. I wish Amex could move customers to other products without touching their credit history.

Credit Score
Credit Limit
Age of Cardholder

Sample Size: 241
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express - EXPIRED OFFER