This offer is no longer available on our site: Boston Celtics Credit Card
- Bonus rewards categories
- No annual fee
- Easy-to-earn sign-up bonus
- Limited redemption options
- Perks may appeal only to Celtics fans
What you need to know about the Boston Celtics Credit Card
If you’re a Boston Celtics fan, you might be considering adding the Boston Celtics Credit Card to your wallet. This card offers a slew of perks for Celtics fans. And its annual fee? None. Let’s take a closer look at some of the card’s key features.
Earning points with the Boston Celtics Credit Card
The Boston Celtics Credit Card gives you the ability to earn points on every purchase.
Here’s how the rewards categories break down.
- 7 points per $1 spent on Celtics tickets
- 3 points per $1 spent in bars and restaurants
- 1 point per $1 on all other spending
Perks are geared toward Celtics fans
Celtics fans would likely most appreciate this card’s Celtics-related perks. Not only do you get the seven points per $1 spent on Celtics ticket purchases, but cardholders also get 20% off all purchases at the Celtics online shop.
And when you go to redeem your points, you’ll have the option to cash them in for Celtics tickets or memorabilia, including team-signed balls and jerseys. Other redemption options include statement credits and gift cards.
Easy-to-earn sign-up bonus
With this card you can earn 5,000 points worth at least $50 in statement credits. But you’ll have to spend $500 in the first 3 months of account opening.
This bonus may be less than some other welcome bonuses, but if you were planning on making $500 in purchases anyway, it’s a great way to earn some extra rewards.
Limited redemption options
To redeem your points, you’ll have to log into the portal run by Cardless, the card’s issuer. Your options include the following:
- Celtics merchandise and memorabilia
- Statement credits
- Gift cards
What else you need to know about the Boston Celtics Credit Card
- No late fees — There are no fees if you pay after the due date.
- No foreign transaction fees — Using the card overseas won’t cost you extra.
- No cash advance fee — You won’t be charged a fee if you get a cash advance.
Who this card is good for
From its bonus rewards categories on game tickets to rewards that include premium Celtics experiences like signed team jerseys and balls, this card is specifically designed with Celtics enthusiasts in mind.
But since it offers bonus rewards in other categories like bars and restaurants, this card does have some long-term value that goes beyond rooting for the Celtics.
But if you’re not a Celtics loyalist, you may have little interest in carrying a Celtics-branded card in your wallet or in making use of some of the card’s perks. A more general purpose cash back credit card might be a better fit.
Not sure this is the card for you? Consider these alternatives.
Here are a few other cards to consider if the Boston Celtics Credit Card isn’t a good option for you.
- Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card : This card may be a good option for people who want to earn cash back in the category of their choice.
- Citi® Double Cash Card : This card may be a good choice for people who want a card with a simplified cash back rate — no matter the purchase category.
- Discover it® Cash Back : This card may work for people who want to earn more cash back rewards and don’t mind tracking and activating rotating quarterly bonus categories.