3.3

Dec 18, 2021
Great card

Awesome card for those who need to build credit. I have no complaints at all.

Dec 18, 2021

I was told it wouldn't affect my credit score, when completed the application process, I got an email saying that I had a recent hard inquiry by Capital One. You lied. This has me very upset and angry because I am working hard to fix my credit report. Thanks a lot!!!

Nov 15, 2022
It’s okay

Got my card 3 years ago. Apr high but overall good card when you use it right

Nov 14, 2022
Don’t do it!

Said I was pre approved and wouldn’t leave a hard inquiry! I applied and got denied and got a hard inquiry and my score dropped!

Nov 11, 2022
They steal deposit! be careful

Capital one took the deposit immediately from my bank account and when the card was sent out they asked for “more verification” after sending everything they said it was not enough I had to file a BBB claim, they took 45 days to respond and said Our records show we received your documents on October 13, 2022. These documents did not meet our requirements and your account remains restricted. Due the restriction we are unable to issue a refund for the security deposit. They just keep your money forever!

Nov 11, 2022
I’m happy i texted METRONET CREDIT SOLUTION for he

I’m happy i texted METRONET CREDIT SOLUTION for help after working with credit bureaus for the past months and my score didn’t go up as promised even when I paid off $2000 medical bills on my report, I’m at a 794 excellent score now just after I contacted this hacker on 8th Nov,2022, he promised it was going to be done in-less than 15days. Today all my hard inquiries and collections that was previously reported by the three big trees in credit bureaus have been wiped off and my bank approved a loan of $84,000 that we applied to get equipments for my business. We just got home now from Florida where my husband and I went to purchase the 3 equipments for our business, I’m very happy I can now do my business from next week. Hit them on metronetcreditsolution@gmail.com. You can use their services to get your score fix.

Nov 03, 2022
Do not get this card

I have had this card for a year now. Every single payment has been made on time, card paid in full every single time. I have been working on my credit for the past year and it has gone up 100 points (around 660 now) and I make great money. I have now applied twice for a credit line increase/make it unsecured ($300 limit), and I got denied once again. Just like last time, I was told to wait for 6 months again. I will not be using this card anymore and I will let it sit with no balance since if I cancel it, it hurts my credit. Do not get this card, they feed BS about getting increases.

Nov 02, 2022
Lowered my credit report by 19 points

While I was instantly approved, this counted as a hard inquiry and instantly lowered my credit score by 19 points.

Oct 29, 2022
Bad

Don’t believe the refundable part it’s all a lie and don’t believe credit karma either they said my chances for approval for a different card was very good and got denied

Oct 29, 2022
It helps at first

It’s a credit card which provides some reassurance when a credit card is required. Rack it up and don’t pay it off completely by the end of the month will really knock you back about 50pts, pay it off on time and you’re lucky to get 10pts.

Oct 23, 2022
Good card to build credit

If people know how credits work when you apply it does a a hard inquiry. If people know how to read they would know how to read. Very good card for me 300 dollar limit used it to build my credit no problems here.

Oct 23, 2022
Didn't receive my $200 bonus

I got this card for the $200 welcome bonus that they advertise.. but they do not honor it..(bait n switch)