3.5

Dec 18, 2021
Great card

Awesome card for those who need to build credit. I have no complaints at all.

Dec 18, 2021

I was told it wouldn't affect my credit score, when completed the application process, I got an email saying that I had a recent hard inquiry by Capital One. You lied. This has me very upset and angry because I am working hard to fix my credit report. Thanks a lot!!!

Jun 24, 2022
Excellent

Excellent

Jun 14, 2022
Absolutely no benifits

I thought I applied for a quicksilver not QS one. Kept it because I was building. Now my credit is from 748-788 depending on which sites I check. I put up with the $39 AF but since I have very good credit now I called to upgrade/ change cards. They refuse to do a CLI, drop AF or change product. They say I have to close that card and apply for another capitol one card- Right! I can get so many better cards with lower interest it is not a closed account and 3 credit pulls for any capitol one card. I have 4 other great cards so when I get one more I'm going to tell them to shove it and close that worthless card. Would not recommend the QS one.

Jun 10, 2022
No issues with it, raised credit score

High interest, but pay it off every month and don't go above 30% usage and you'll raise your score. They report to credit bureaus every month.

Jun 08, 2022
You tell me

about 4 years ago after having a secured card I applied for a capital one credit card and was approved for for a $1000. I got an increase to 1700 after a year. Credit score was about 700. I had a car finance which was paid off with capital one as well as a checking and savings account. My credit score is at 758. I get denied for an increase every single time

Jun 07, 2022
No complaints

Score went up 24 pts I have absolutely no complaints I have never had to call for assistance or problems I have been using for 4 months now and just got a credit increase and an upgraded account

Jun 03, 2022
Great credit card

This was one of my first cards of receiving to help build my credit. Although, this credit card does not offer credit increases frequently like I would like it to, it's still a fairly decent credit card. You are also able to earn cashback on purchases. I don't use this card as often but so far I was able to earn $150 cash back since I've had this card. I would definitely recommend this credit card.

Jun 02, 2022
Terrible customer service

My card was closed without warning! Always did weekly payments and paid on time! I just recently paid a payment went to look to Make sure it went through as sometimes they take 2 weeks to post and they closed my account! Contacted customer service at first couldn’t find my account then was told there’s nothing they can do!

Jun 01, 2022
Haven't had any issues

Really not understanding why so many people are not having good feedback to say about capital one because overall they are the best credit card company out there for beginners especially this card, And as well I'm not saying it's the best just based off my experience It's statistics that has proven that as well I'm grateful for this card and we'll continue to build my credit up and work on increasing my limit.

May 30, 2022
Great for building credit BUT

Rose my credit in two months by 91 points. On time payments and utilization under 10%. Don’t get this card if you want to use it for spending. It’s strictly for building. After 6 months, my limit rose to $500. Only issue is I heard Capital One doesn’t like to graduate their secured cards so this card becomes rather useless once you establish credit and open other (better) lines

May 27, 2022
Best card for building credit !!

I honestly have had this card for a year and half I want to say I’ve had no issue with it. I started out with a low credit can’t remember how low but I did the pre approval process was given this card as a suggestion. Filled out the application an was instantly approved not gonna lie I was scared but I was hopeful. It did put a hard inquiry on my credit but I wasn’t too worried about I knew it was going to happen. Since having this card my score has shot up tremendously almost 200 pts. I’ve paid it on time and off every month never missed a payment. I get some rewards back which isn’t bad either. I haven’t really had any problems with it so far but if you want to start your credit up or just build I would definitely go with this card you also don’t have to put any money down which is amazing in my opinion.