3.0

Dec 18, 2021
Great card

Awesome card for those who need to build credit. I have no complaints at all.

Dec 18, 2021

I was told it wouldn't affect my credit score, when completed the application process, I got an email saying that I had a recent hard inquiry by Capital One. You lied. This has me very upset and angry because I am working hard to fix my credit report. Thanks a lot!!!

Jan 23, 2022
I'm Owed Something

I'll have you know my 3 numbers are like a lot bigger than everyone else's and I'm owed a higher credit limit. Can you believe they didn't give it to me? Like how dare this private for profit company not risk giving me more money on an unsecured load. It did effect my credit too, it took a big hit o-of 5 big boy points. You should've been there. Now I can't pay my rent. It's fine. I'll be writing to Joe Biden about this.

Jan 23, 2022
Great Credit Card.

I highly recommend this card my my line of credit doubled before 3 months if helping me improve my credit plus you do earn cash back I don't see why people are giving it negative reviews maybe they are late with their payments this credit card is great to have and I got approved for another one which is what my credit score.

Jan 19, 2022
Great

Great card for people who want to rebuild credit :) your credit does go down a lil bit because of a hard pull, but it is not alot.

Jan 19, 2022
Previous Customer Loyalty Not Considered

In 2016 C1 approved me for a $22k car loan which I paid off without missing a single payment 2 years early. I applied for this card expecting to get atleast a $10k+ credit limit. To my surprise they approved a $1.5k credit limit. At the time my credit score was 770+. Go figure.

Jan 18, 2022
Overzealous fraud team never let me use it

Got the card around October, bought one soda and it got locked, claiming fraud. Sent drivers license and SSN to prove it was me, but that wasn’t enough. Sent a bank statement, but they couldn’t see the full account number so that wasn’t enough. Sent a bank statement with a voided check, but because the check was on top- not blocking any details mind you- and the left quarter inch of paper was cut off in the photo, it still wasn’t good enough. After having my call dropped several times, I finally got them to cancel it after they tried to make it seem like no big deal. A 45 minute drive to my bank each time to get a statement, then the voided check. I’m not playing that stupid game anymore. AND I ALREADY HAD AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM. Irate beyond belief.

Jan 18, 2022
Hard inquiry on credit report

Disappointed. Said it wouldn't affect my credit report but it did.

Jan 16, 2022
Best credit card!

Love my quicksilver card! Been making sure I don't use over 30% of my total credit limit and even the app is so convenient in paying my monthly dues and the process is so easy and quick. Also getting rewarded for my purchases is pretty cool too :) it's helped my credit a lot and also rose my credit limit in just a few short months!

Jan 16, 2022
Lie

It’s says excellent approval and i got declined! Inquiries on all credit bureaus!!Not recommended at all

Jan 14, 2022
complicated process

Complicated process to apply. Send a copy of your Social security card, send a selfie pic, send your ID, send your passport, send send send as if capital one still lives in the 18th century

Jan 14, 2022
Asked for ID 3 times

Asked for my ID 3 different times till finally I said forget the whole thing. From some of these reviews, glad I did!