2.2

Jun 08, 2021
Decent Card!

The APR is high but some people forget this card is made for rebuilding credit?? If you want 0 APR then go to CITI & get denied! The annual fee is low compared to others at 59-99 dollars?? plus monthly maint. fees. It's a good card for climbing back up the ladder!! When you spend & payback responsible. You will get better credit cards in the future!!!

Jun 10, 2021
There Are Better Options

Credit One Bank is actually Not a great card if you are looking to rebuild your credit. 1. Low initial credit limit with no increase after 12+ months of on time payments. I happened to get this card AFTER I had obtained another card which gave me an increase of credit line after 5 on time payments. No such offer with Credit One. 2. Will not let you pay before billing period. This one is important. The reason to pay down or pay off your account before billing is because it allows you to show credit utilization AND that you keep a 0-10% balance. Doing this would allow you to build your credit quickly. Also, it would keep you from incurring interest charges. This card company seeks to charge you fees immediately and daily until they bill you. 3. They take the payment immediately from your account, but take up to 7 business days to credit your account. Again, this is a big deal because you are incurring interest charges UNTIL your payment credits to your account. They do have an option for doing an "Express Payment" for $7.95, but this option only gives you a credit of $100 immediately, but still can take up to 7 days to credit in full to your account. 4. Poor customer service options to seek resolutions. They don't have an email or chat option to contact customer service and the numbers provided are for either the automated system or if you are needing to dispute/report lost stolen credit card. There are no options for general inquiry other than writing in or trying to figure out the FAQs links. In short this company is predatory with high annual fees, high interest rates and poor customer service. Usually if you can qualify for this unsecured card you may also qualify for Capital One or Milestone. If you are unsure about being able to qualify for a card, payoff some of your debt for a boost and then immediately dispute and send proof of payments to credit agencies or if you are debt free and just brand new to building credit check with your bank about obtaining a credit card with them. ½ a star would be a more appropriate rating for Credit One Bank card company.

Jan 14, 2022
Do not do it

Had it for a few years, not a great card. Not even a decent card. Can not get a live person on the phone? Miss your payment, the calls start that evening and continue until a day after you pay. Missed my date on accident, called me over 10 times day 1, I was so irritated I waited a week to pay it just to see. Over 80, yep 80 calls in 1 week. Never once left me a voice-mail.

Jan 13, 2022
Customer service is not a priority

VERY RUDE, I was literally hung up on 2 times in a row (I was very polite) but no one wanted to deal or address the issue. (My credit card was declined over and over and had a fraud alert for every purchase). Embarrassing aswell. -The service is out sourced to India. Explains a lot.

Jan 07, 2022
Very dissatisfied, a terrible option

They initially offered me this card with a $3000 limit, which in time will help my credit. Once I was finished signing up they gave me a card with a $600 limit. I would never have wanted this card as I do not care for a $600 limit. There was nothing I could do as they already hit me with a hard inquiry and closing an account actually dings your credit score I have been told. This card is worthless and actually a detriment to my credit score

Jan 03, 2022
excellent

The card is very good no other words needed.

Dec 24, 2021
Very convenient

Ive only used it twice but it seems ok

Dec 17, 2021
Waste of time

I had this cars for almost 2 years and I was never offered a credit line increase even though I made every single payment on time. When I called to deactivate this card they then asked me to wait until the end of billing cycle to see if I was approved for an increase...over 24 months later...I declined. If you are looking to build credit and or raise credit limit don't waste your time here. If you just want to be able to say hey I have a credit card go for it.

Dec 16, 2021
Decent but 75$ annual fee not39

Decent card but limited offers to many areas for cash back, I haven’t found any in my area. Also, the annual fee is 75$ not 39$ which means many others are cheaper in the same area. I would not have gotten it had I known this. Upgrade and Ollo are good.

Dec 15, 2021
Visa Platinum

I really like the card. I have been trying to get in touch with a person through customer service and I have not been able to.

Dec 11, 2021
Terrible

One, i had to request my pin through the app because i never got one which takes 10 business days. So i made my first purchase of 99.98 that i was going to pay off the following week, 1 day later im charged the annual fee in FULL 75 dollars, 2 days later on dec 10th they submitted the statement to my credit report! I didn’t even get a chance to pay it before the statement was posted. Mind you I JUST Activated this card on the 8th! I didn’t get my full month like i was supposed to! On top of this their app and website NEVER work, so how am i supposed to make my payments and check transition history? I decided to get a mailed statement so i could confirm the amount i am paying for. I called customer service to try and ask about the app not working, my charges, and the statement that was posted. They didn’t even understand English and weren't helpful at all! I will be paying off this card and closing it.

Dec 11, 2021
Terrible

They charge you interest even if you pay the balance off each month. I complained to their customer service to please not keep sending me offers, it's just junk mail . No help there either. They keep sending me junk mail every week to sign up again. No thank you. Worse card I ever had.