Rewards rate

Annual fee

$39

2.0

Read This First!

This is a review for Credit/Capitol one services, simply put, RUN! I'm sure that I fall into a small margin of peoples to have these experiences with them but they will only hurt your credit if the same circumstances happen to you. I know because I have had an auto loan with them as well as this card. They never sent me a statement on either, I was never able to setup online access and my credit was awesome before! I'm not sure if it is a glitch in their system because of COVID or what but I hope this doesn't happen to you.

The WORST creditor.

I got this car because their threshold is low for credit requirements. Everything was fine at first and my card was good. The first year had a small annual fee and I just paid it. Then after the first year they started charging my $8.33 every. Single. Month. They said it was a maintenance fee. Honestly I’m not so petty to care about $8. It’s just a $100 annual fee split 12 ways really. Is that pretty high? Yes. But they gave me a card with poor credit. What REALLY makes me mad though is no autopay. They started charging me $8 every month but if I didn’t log in to make sure I paid the bill I would become delinquent. I have a 100% payment history now and a lot of available credit. More than this measly card. They are stingy with credit increases, and dealing with their customer service is a nightmare. I had fraud on my account and called tonight. Some charge showed up and said ciudad de Mexico. I live like 3000 miles away from Mexico and have never made a purchase outside of my home state. But instead of reversing this charge they are “investigating”. It’s $45. Mark it as fraud, I obviously did not make that purchase. Once the fraud is sorted out I will be closing every single account with them. They are the worst creditor I have ever done business with. To top it all off they have no local call canters and any time you call for something you get rerouted three times and have to confirm your identity every single time. DO NOT EVER APPLY FOR THIS CARD. GET A SECURED CARD, WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO AVOID THIS ONE.

Easy to use, high 600 score

I love the ease of their app and website. I pay the balance before I ever get a bill!

Jul 09, 2021
They will up your limit w/in a short time!

I love Credit ONE!!! I went from $300 to $500 then w/in one yr they uped my credit limit to $2000 w/out even having to apply but that is because I pay more than I have too monthly and show myself as credit worthy. These bad reviews are based on kid mentally who want to use money but w/out sense of reponsibility to pay back. If you are a responsible person then I totally recommend this card!!! It also helped my credit score immensely!!!

Jun 30, 2021
Can’t get credit increase

I’m sure there are better cards. I can remember if I sent a deposit for this card. I got a low $300 limit over a year ago and have requested twice for a credit limit increase. My payments are “outstanding “ according to Experian and I can’t get an increase. Customer service is a joke. I would not recommend this card.

Jun 30, 2021
Worst Ever

Low credit limit and high APR with higher yearly fees.

Jun 24, 2021
Worst Company with horrible customer service

Every time I tried to use the card it was declined for various reasons. Customer service was horrible each time i called. just all around bad experience.

Jun 20, 2021
Crap

They take forever to credit your payments, and will hardly give you any credit. You're better off getting something different.

Jun 14, 2021
Not fair

Not clear Information

Jun 13, 2021
I think the card is awesome it really help me

This card is really awesome it help me to bill my credit thank you credit karma

Rewards rate