1.0

Application process
Customer service

Jan 25, 2023
Ridiculous

Credit karma said approval odd excellent and I got denied before I even finished the application

Jan 25, 2023
Took my $19

Took the $19 and change but all my cards I used to pay the deposite said they don't support the merchant and that's suspicious on its own because how would I pay them if there other financial services don't trust them enough to pay them. The $19 was the only thing chase let go through and honestly it's Ben 4 days now and is still haven't settled. Just a pending hold that I'm sure isn't going to go through.

Jan 24, 2023
You guys are my heroes

Thank God I read the reviews before I went to go waste a bunch of money on this I can't believe what a scandal that is

Jan 22, 2023
Not good

I just don't like it

Jan 13, 2023
No recomendable

How credit karma still promoting this card with all those bad review !

Jan 13, 2023
Almost 30 days no card

I applied almost 30 days ago paid the “expedited” fee for $19 got approved and application is still in the “processing” stage. No phone number to get a hold of them. You can’t even get a hold of them until they get you your credit card and account number which I still haven’t received yet. This card is garbage. Do not apply for it. I’m about to dosbutr it on my credit report.

Jan 12, 2023
Trash company

Company doesn't even have a customer service number and charged me a $19 fee without finishing my application and won't give a refund

Jan 11, 2023
Never received it

I’m getting a refund back. I never heard from this company at all and every time I call they said they can’t find my account. But you took my money out of my account

Jan 10, 2023
Do not get

All I have to say is do not get this card

Jan 02, 2023
charged me I didnt get it

Terrible losing card