4.6

Mar 12, 2021
Instantly approved with short credit history

I was instantly approved for $5000 line at EX 731 TU 697 EQF 691. History: 19 months credit history with car loan and 7 months history with a secured credit card. No late payments or derogatory marks. Kept secured card usage under 30%. Poor approval odds from CK.

Feb 15, 2021
Awful customer service, completely uncompromising

The customer service is horrendous. I had this card for years. I live in Hawaii and used it to rack up miles for flights back to the mainland. Didn't miss a single payment and always stayed within my credit limit. Last week I saved enough to pay off my balance in one lump sum, but I forgot to cancel my automatic payment. The automatic payment overdrew my account and Chase cancelled my credit card without so much as a warning. I have spoken with multiple customer service representatives at this point all of which have been rude and contrite. On the otherhand the application process was straightforward and easy. So there's that.

Application process
Customer service

Jan 12, 2023
Unrepentant.

I had this card and then I downgraded to the Whole Foods Visa. Never missed late anything. When I moved out of state I called them for two months to get a replacement card after my info was stolen in Colorado. They never mailed a thing. When I paid the entire balance off to close the card the slapped a disputed charge on my balance as a goodbye gesture. Avoid this card because I know you can do better.

Nov 30, 2022
3 HARD PULLS FOR CREDIT CARD APP!!

Apparently when you apply, you give them permission to pull multiple reports, even with the same credit bureau. I had 3 hard pulls from equifax alone. Nov 22nd, 26th, and 29th. I called in to see if they can remove them and they said they are all valid pulls and there's nothing they can do. It's like I applied for a mortgage or something. They did approve me but I will not be keeping the card or applying for anything else in the future with chase.

May 22, 2022
Ok

Ok

Mar 03, 2022
Terrible customer service

Paid off the balance but they won’t apply the payment for 7 days even after verification of withdrawal. Useless!

Dec 23, 2021
great card travelling

I'm using this card since 5 years and almost all the time I think the reward is worth more than other travel card in same category

Oct 19, 2021
Approved with 690 credit score

Went into chase bank and got automatically approved. Utilization at 13%, chase bank credit score of FICO 690, credit karma of 699 TU and 693 at EQ. AT 4/24, right under the 5/24 rule.

Aug 17, 2021
Approved with low credit

If you are below Chase’s 5/24 rule, don’t be scared to apply for this card. I applied with a 654 TU and 653 Equifax on credit karma. I believe my most recent FICO score is a 628. The card wasn’t even available in my recommended after I signed in on credit karma, and I had no pre-qualified offers from Chase. I even closed my checking account with them this week because of a sign up offer I got from Capital One, so my preexisting relationship with them was over when I applied. I have 100% on time payment history, extremely high utilization (50%+ total), and a lot of recent inquiries (6+). Average account age is decent, but will go down next month. I was, however, at 4/24 for Chase’s 5/24 policy, so I decided to give it a shot because of the crazy 100k sign up offer. Approved for $10,800 limit!!

Aug 07, 2021
Approved for 33k 3 days after BK fell off

I've been wanting this card for a while and applied several times but instantly denied due to bk on my report. Chase doesn't do a hard pull with a bk so no damage. My bk fell off my report on 8/3. I decided to try in-branch on 8/6. My relationship banker assisted me with the app. She submitted the app and was shocked that I was approved for 33.4k @ 15.99%. A week ago I was instantly denied online as usual because of my BK. Chase don't mess around when you have one on your report even if you worked hard to bring your credit up. For reference my Experian which was the CRA they pulled was @ 690 the month before and increased 114 points to 804 when BK fell off. If you have a bk don't even bother. Just focus on building your credit and when the fall off date comes you'll be ready.

Jun 30, 2021
Don't apply if you have a BK

I applied and was soley denied due to a BK almost 7 years ago. Mid 700's credit score.

Jun 29, 2021
Wonderful Credit Card! Great Credit Lines

When I first applied, my credit on CK was 745 with a credit card utilazation at 50%. I received a $16K-CL. One year later I requested a Credit Line increase to $30K with a 5-10% Credit Card Utilization (CK credit 790 - Credit goes way up when your utilization goes down) with a pending status and approved a few days later. Great Card! Do not need to worry about being declined anywhere. Super confident card to use.