Great for maximizing travel rewards††

$95

4.3
from Credit Karma members in the last year

May 01 2019
Decent Card. Beware of Chase though.

This was one of my first cards as an adult. I had it for a good 6 years or so with a 20k limit. I used it pretty regularly for awhile but then moved to a different card and carried a zero balance on this one. One day Credit Karma tells me that one of my accounts had been closed. I figured out it was this credit card. I called Chase to see why in the world they just cancelled my card for no reason. I was told it was becasue of inactivity even with a 95 dollar annual fee. They would not reopen the account for me. They said I could reapply.. WOOHOO. thanks! This cancellation had a relatively significant effect on my score with this being one of my oldest cards, not to mention the 20k reduction in available credit. The fact that they wouldn't reopen the account which was in perfectly good standing, and the fact that they "notified" me they were closing it by sending another piece of junk mail really left a bad taste in my mouth. I'll never open another Chase card again.

May 01 2019
Decent Card. Beware of Chase though.

Mar 18 2020
Per Credit Karma ???Excellent Approval???

Excellent Approval Odds. I was denied & now have a credit inquiry on my profile.?

Mar 11 2020

Mar 11 2020
very good

I just received my ssn two weeks ago with a 710 credit score. I had an AMEX platinum card and Hilton honors card before. also deposited 40k in Chase. I got approved instantly with a 10k limit.

Mar 10 2020
Just applied

I just got this card and got approved for 5k right away. My ?scores are 622tu eq 623 very happy?

Mar 09 2020
Just applied and got it

I just applied last night before bed. CK said I had fair I had fair chances with a score of 623 T and 622U I got approved for 5k with 60k miles points!!! To top it off I also applied for the Amex Delta miles card and got approved for 1200k

Mar 05 2020
Great!!

I was approved for $ 6000 with low score.

Mar 04 2020

I have 3 credit cards. This one is my favorite by far. I worked really hard for 8 months on my credit. I'm not at 705 TU 706 EX and 700 EQ. Getting this card was the fruit of my labor lol. I use the card quit often but not unless I have the actual funds available in my checking account. That way I'm not spending what I don't have. The benefits are great.?

Feb 23 2020
Denied

31k annual income, and credit score ranged from 690 to 760 based on 4 different reports. CK said I had good approval odds and I have always paid balances on time. Only my 2nd card and had a previous credit limit of 1800, credit history of 11 months. Called Chase on the reconsideration line but they said I didn't have enough accounts or credit history. Guess I'll try again in a year or so.

Feb 21 2020
Great card, great rewards

This was one of my first high rewards cards I got when I finally built my credit history enough to get approved. I finally upgraded to the Sapphire Reserve with some hesitation, but I have to thank my overall experience with the Preferred card, which allowed to touch base with the magic world of credit card rewards and how you can get free money from your purchases with a little bit of research and strategic spending.

Feb 15 2020
Approved quick

I was approved. Taking CK advice of Very Good Approval odds. I also have amortgage with chase. Credit Score on CK is TU/717 E/719 I am at 4/24. I was approved for 16,200. Funny thing is my wife was offered one and she is at 5/24 she was approved as well. I have a love hate relationship with Chase, but I am loving them today. LOL. I will reprt back on my experience with this card. I also have The Chase Ink card for my business, I should be able to transfer all of the points to this card for better value.? My wife and I will be traveling more now. Thank you Chase!

Great for maximizing travel rewards††