4.6

Nov 05, 2020
Got $11,700 with credit score 810

I applied in October 2020 for the Chase sapphire and was approved on the spot for a credit card limit of : $11,700 . My credit score is: 810

Feb 15, 2021
Awful customer service, completely uncompromising

The customer service is horrendous. I had this card for years. I live in Hawaii and used it to rack up miles for flights back to the mainland. Didn't miss a single payment and always stayed within my credit limit. Last week I saved enough to pay off my balance in one lump sum, but I forgot to cancel my automatic payment. The automatic payment overdrew my account and Chase cancelled my credit card without so much as a warning. I have spoken with multiple customer service representatives at this point all of which have been rude and contrite. On the otherhand the application process was straightforward and easy. So there's that.

All reviews

Jun 30, 2021
Don't apply if you have a BK

I applied and was soley denied due to a BK almost 7 years ago. Mid 700's credit score.

Jun 29, 2021
Wonderful Credit Card! Great Credit Lines

When I first applied, my credit on CK was 745 with a credit card utilazation at 50%. I received a $16K-CL. One year later I requested a Credit Line increase to $30K with a 5-10% Credit Card Utilization (CK credit 790 - Credit goes way up when your utilization goes down) with a pending status and approved a few days later. Great Card! Do not need to worry about being declined anywhere. Super confident card to use.

Jun 27, 2021
Credit score was great but I got denied

I tried to apply given the fact of my credit score is 792 and I still got denied even though credit karma said I have a very good approval odds shows what I know

Jun 25, 2021
Dreamed, applied, denied until I was approved

Great card, great rewards plus bonuses. Can pay for itself, plus some. My points this far have gone to an iphone and ipad after 1 year/1 month. I applied for this card more than once and chase is tough on their standards, but not impossible. I got this card after years of working to rebuild my credit and the 5/24 didn't apply to me somehow when I applied for this card last time, think I opened nearly 10 new cards the year before. Got a total of 17 accounts now, I don't recommend for an amateur but if you are organized you can manage it. Most accounts I keep at a balance of $100 or less. It's been 1 year/1 month now with chase and got my first credit increase. I called customer service once and I have my concerns they are lacking in that department and I've yet to have a serious problem. My other credit cards have better customer service and we're fast acting in an emergency situation and resolved in a timely matter, I hope chase can do the same the day it happens to me again.

Jun 23, 2021
Got approved instantly!

I had been wanting this card for a long time and worked hard on improving my credit. I recently went out on a limb and applied for it even though I was highly skeptical of actually getting approved. To my surprise I got approved instantly after applying on their website. I had a T/U 680, Experian 711 and Equifax 589. I have had a Freedom Flex since 2012 though.

Jun 22, 2021
Approved 758

I got approved for by 5000 with a 758 fico 708 TU and 709 equifax on CK just do your research on the credit cards and on your score and you should have a good idea if you’ll get approved or not. My CK odds said “fair” but that didn’t stop me from getting approved. Good luck!

Jun 21, 2021
Got approved but days later

Was a bit nervous to apply after signing my home mortgage but it did take days for them to approve me and was approved for 13k credit limit with credit of 750 anual income of 84k this is my biggest credit card and we’ll I’m super excited

Jun 21, 2021
Approved at first try!

CK listed the chase card as a recommendation when I reach 705 EX, 715 TU and 720 EQ. I applied and I was approved for $15K credit limit. I’ll see how it goes from here.

Jun 19, 2021
Surprised I got it!

- Score - 691 TU, 698 Equifax - Income - $75k - Rent - $250 - Limit - $10,100 - "Fair" approval odds - Second time applying, rejected 2-3 months ago - Shout out to Her First 100k for motivating me to ask for more credit from each company. I just jumped over $19k in available credit that I have no intention of using which should increase my score by decreasing my utilization. - I set up up a "pay in full" automatic payment setting right away and will use this as a debit card as per my budget!

Jun 18, 2021
Approved with Excellent credit

I applied on June 8th and was approved for $12,900 with a credit score of 792. Excited to use it for traveling once the pandemic calms down. Took about a week to get the card. I was already a chase member before applying for this card.