Great for maximizing travel rewards††

Annual fee

$95

4.6

Jan 26 2020
Useful for a lot more than credit

The card is the first I got when I came to America from Canada. At that time there was a promotion going on and I got $750 as a welcome bonus. They give $1 on all purchases with bonuses for travel, food and gas. They will give offers of 5-10% for purchases made at various vendors for a limited time for example 5% if you shop at Domino's or little Caesars.. or others like Walmart grocery, Amazon, under Armour, etc. They also offer at the current time a subscription to door dash for free if you use this card as the primary. Points can be redeemed for cash, gift cards, merchandise or travel. I use this card as my everyday card and I'm very happy with it.

Apr 17 2020
If you like having a good credit go elsewhere

I used to have pristine credit until this card. They hit you for everything. If you simply dispute a transaction they will hit your credit HARD! If your bank is late 1 day they hit your credit HARD. The customer service is pretentious and if you are a millennial expect little respect regardless of if your credit score is near perfect. It is businesses like this that are ruining America.

Dec 15 2020
Excellent

If you're interested in this card: Try getting the Chase Freedom Unlimited first, then wait til you get an offer from Chase for the Sapphire card. Read up on articles and watch videos on how to get Chase's credit cards. Lots of great offers. Nice phone app that makes it easy to check balance and pay bills. Collecting points is fun and there are many ways to use points. I only use my Sapphire card to accumulate points. Other Chase card is collecting dust lol.

Nov 05 2020
Got $11,700 with credit score 810

I applied in October 2020 for the Chase sapphire and was approved on the spot for a credit card limit of : $11,700 . My credit score is: 810

Oct 15 2020
Such worthed card

This is by far my most favorite card, the amount of points you get for purchases and the flexibility to redeem is great, credit karma suggested this to me 3 years back I’m glad I went for it and never look back!

Oct 14 2020
Easy approval

EX 685 TU 737 EQF 720 (CK approval odds: poor) I checked the chase website and was "pre qualified". I applied and did not get approved right away. I called and they just needed to verify some information since I had just moved. They were nice and made it easy and I was approved while I was on the phone. 80k points as a sign up bonus if I meet the minimum spend. Worth it.

Sep 28 2020
Best Travel Rewards

I am going to Iceland for free because of this card. HIGHLY recommend

Aug 02 2020
Great card

This is a awesome credit card with the best bank. Leave it at that.

Jul 29 2020

Jul 27 2020

Jul 13 2020
WOW!! WHY??

Ok, I am not completely going to bash Chase like others but I guess my rating will give you a hint of how I feel about their choice to deny me. I am just sharing my experience to try and help others. I almost had to laugh when I received an instant DENIAL from my application. My credit score on Credit Karma is a 750 avg and over 800 (in the real world) by the big 3 credit bureaus, so go figure. I know some have been approved with a much lower credit score so I would assume if you currently have an account with chase you may have a better chance than someone like me that has no ties to Chase at all. Just some food for thought, good luck!!

Jul 09 2020
Very Good Card

Good customer service better than standard chase but not as good as amex

Great for maximizing travel rewards††