1.7

Oct 04, 2022
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS CARD

I made the worst mistake ever, by applying for this credit card. As a bank, TD is fully aware that lowering your credit limit after making payments will affect your credit score. They did JUST THAT!!!. I have been a faithful customer with Raymour & Flanigan for the past 3 years. But never again will I ever use this card. They are the worst bank and customer service is trash. I don't like giving bad reviews, but this one does it for me.

Dec 03, 2020
News for TD: People don’t buy furniture every day!

Made a big purchase, applied at the store and always got a good customer service... but 23 month after I paid everything, they closed the account without sending any notification; affecting your credit. For your information TD bank, a normal person won’t buy furniture monthly or yearly; it could happen one time after something extraordinary (like a fire at home) but that’s it. Don’t try to force people to stay in debt. Do not recommend!

Oct 20, 2015
Approved, very high interest

I was approved in 11-2014. I went into the store in 6-2015 and found out that they had changed over to TD Bank for financing. I never used my card up to this point and I was very annoyed I had to take another hard hit. Why couldn't they transfers my account is something I will never understand. They approved me for 2K. I only applied again to purchase a bedroom set for one of my guess rooms. They charge for online payments and I would suggest to keep paper statements. I would not go paperless with them. Just called customer service, Mark, was a little rude but at least he spoke English.