Credit Card Reviews

OneStopPlus.com Credit Card

3.05 2 Reviews

Results 1-2 of 2Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

credit card issued without my permission

To my suprise I recieved a bill on a onestopplus credit card that I never applied for nor authorized.  Apparently the card was issued 10 months ago.  I never received the card so I had no idea that it had been issued.  They insist that they sent it to me and that I probably threw it away unopened.  I open all my junk mail and shred anything with my name on it.  I would have known if they had issued a credit card.

I have been shopping at this company for years and have always used my visa.  My visa is listed on my onlone account with them but no other cards show up so I wonder how they decided to put my charges on a card that I not only did not want but that I never agreed to charge anything on???

I spent an hour on the phone and got nowhere.  According to them I HAD to have authorized it or they would not have issued it.  They were not interestsed in investigating.

My FICA score is in the 800's.  I am VERY careful about issuing and using credit cards.  I NEVER agreed to this card period....I feel that this company opened me up to possible fraudulent purchases.  It is absolutely their fault that this happened and they refuse to accept that.

BEWARE that they don't fraudulently issue a credit card in your name.

Jan 31, 2014 Reply
Approved via shopping cart trick

Approved for $500 via cart trick. Soft Pull via Equifax

Nov 03, 2013 Reply
Results 1-2 of 2Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of OneStopPlus.com Credit Card

OneStopPlus.com Credit Card is serviced by World Financial Network National Bank (WFNNB) for OneStopPlus.com. Cardholder benefits include savings coupons, special birthday and anniversary offers, cardholder-only discounts, exclusive merchandise previews, and online account access. Online, cardholders can pay bills, enroll in paperless statements, and more. Interested customers are encouraged to apply online.

OneStopPlus.com is an online fashion retailer for plus-size women size 12W to 44W, offering products such as special occasion apparel, lingerie, shoes, and even men's clothing. OneStopPlus.com is also the world's first online fashion mall for plus sizes, and today offers over 10,000 products and as many as 70 sizes. OneStopPlus.com is a RedcatsUSA company and is headquartered on Fashion Avenue in New York City.

OneStopPlus.com Credit Card