3.5

This is a great card

with a lot of benefits

Jul 25, 2017
Poor customer Services

brought a dress with cash and i just had a baby return he dress because it did not look right i have a reciept they would not give me my money back becuses it was after 60 days they dont even give the customers an option they services suck i have a credit card with them i will not be using it no more

May 26, 2018
Soft pull via Shopping Cart Trick

I was approved for a $250 CL with a CK TU 540 EQ 547!

Jul 25, 2017
Poor customer Services

Mar 01, 2017
approved through shopping cart

Received pop up at check out, approved for $400 credit limit with scores 583 Exp, 558 Equ, & 571 TU. Approval states card should be received in 10 days.

Jan 12, 2017
Approved

Got approval with a score of 590 yayyyy

Jul 07, 2016
Just applied & approved

Credit karma says my score is 607, just applied after reading these reviews and was approved with a limit of 250.00, also applied for a victorias secret card, about 2 months ago & was approved also.

Apr 26, 2015
Approved w/soft pull! 573 fico/$500 CL

I got this card and I like it. I used it during a sale when everything was 80% off!!! And I got some coupons. I will definetly get use out of this card. Responsibly of course. I got it using the shopping cart trick.

Nov 07, 2012