Credit Card Reviews

Kroger 1-2-3 REWARDS® MasterCard®

2.85 5 Reviews

Results 1-5 of 5Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Nice Gas Reward Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

When i first saw my credit score here at credit karma (715) i was so excited. This was one of the first credit cards i apply and didnt actually got an answer online but 7 -10 days later i got the card with $2500 limit . Was so happy specially the rewards on the gas -  for every 100 points i got for shopping at ralphs or food4less they gave me 35cent off a gallon , its not that big but if you fill up every week its a good savings. You also get rewards for shopping and buying kroger product but not that much just coupons and $5 for some points

G3NO's review was:

Feb 26, 2014 Reply

G3NO(2, 3)

Review by G3NO

Applied, denied, should i recon? Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

I applied today online and was denied, current TU FICO 661.

I'm very interested in their rewards as we shop alot at Kroger.

Anyone have the backdoor number and think I have a chance at recon?

BK discharged Aug 2012, I have 9 trade lines established since discharge with 100% ontime and only 7% utilization on all my cards.

Thanks

switchman70's review was:

Feb 24, 2014 Reply

switchman70(128, 93)

Review by switchman70

Top Contributor

OK, I called today for recon, was told their policy is have to wait 5 years post BK, no way around it.

Do not waste the hard inquiry.

switchman70's reply was:

Feb 25, 2014

switchman70(128, 93)

Review by switchman70

Get Approved with High APR Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

This card seems very easy to get approved since few days apart my friend who has lower credit score than i do also got approved, starting with low credit limit of $1000, but it is usually normal based on my debt-to-income ratio (55%).

My highest credit limit is discover card so far. I would not complain bout this card since they don't push credit protection service to me and the customer service is very amiable to talk with as always.

I use this card to get gas rebate since I am a frequent kroger shopper. The perks of this card does not look so favorable if you do not shop at Kroger and get gas at the kroger for the initial 3 months. However, I have 1 year 0% apr and then go back to 23% apr afterwards. I pif each month, so I can collect enough gas rebate points. The reward is given to you every 4 months I believe.

I like US Bank since there are many bank locations in my area and they have good customer service. My experien credit score was 684, transunion 654  when i applied and now it is 696 for experien and 663 for transunion.

Oct 08, 2012 Reply

Applied for card trying to rebuild my credit.  When I called to activate they transferred me to someone who said for $1.99 I could get my credit report.  When my statement came I had been charged $219 for some kind of credit protection.  To add insult to injury there was another charge from another protection agency for $199.  I have called and sent letters they tell me to contact the companies. I have no idea who they are. The company would not help so I filed with Consumer fraud division in my state and they are investagating.  For the record this was the only credit I have why would I need two companies to protect it.

Mar 09, 2012 Reply

applied for direct deposit and money was there but was not avaible

Aug 01, 2011 Reply
Results 1-5 of 5Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Kroger 1-2-3 REWARDS® MasterCard®

The Kroger 1-2-3 REWARDS® MasterCard® offers Kroger customers the chance to earn points when they shop. The rewards program, which can be redeemed for free groceries, earns unlimited points monthly every time cardholders shop. Features may include ability to earn free groceries with every purchase, earn rewards sent automatically every quarter, zero guard liability, and no annual fee.

The Kroger family of stores, including Ralphs, Kroger, Fred Meyer, Smith's, City Market, and more, is one of the largest retail food companies in the U.S. based on annual sales. Kroger Co.

Kroger 1-2-3 REWARDS® MasterCard®