Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Kroger 1-2-3 REWARDS® MasterCard®

Nov 15, 2016
Worst prepaid visa. Ever!
Anonymous Cardholder

The new update for this card suck. I wasn't able to pay any bills over the phone or online I put all of my money on one of these prepaid cards to pay a car payment and couldn't even do that. Customer service has you on hold for over 2 hours, nobody can answer any questions or give me any help. Do not bother with this. It's a waste of your time and money.

Nov 02, 2016
Didn't get the 25 cents off per gallon
Anonymous Cardholder

I got the card, activated it, used it at my Kroger gas station redeeming 100 fuel points. I got my regular 10 cents off per gallon BUT DID NOT GET THE ADDITIONAL 25 CENTS OFF PER GALLON.

I _did_ get the runaround when I called the credit card customer service. They said the Kroger rewards card people handled that and transferred me. The Kroger rewards card person said the credit card people handled that and transferred me back (stayed online to explain to the credit card person). The credit card person then said she had to get the fuel point people invovled. THAT'S WHEN I TOLD HER TO CANCEL THE CARD.

Kroger 1-2-3 REWARDS® MasterCard®