Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Reviews (1)

May 15, 2015
Absolutely Unacceptable.
KandaceHogan Cardholder

By far the WORST company I have EVER had the displeasure of dealing with. After 2 months of NOT receiving a card; and NUMEROUS phone calls. I was fed up. Well, while interacting with their customer service I was treated absolutely HORRIBLE. (Ie; hung up on, yelled at, cursed at, never received a call back from a supervisor, etc). Finally, after deciding to close the account and cut ties with this HORRID company,  I called back to verify that the account was closed and that my money was being sent back to the IRS, to which I encountered the sweetest CSR. She was compassionate, and absolutely aware of her companies policies (which is more than I can say about the 12 other CSR's I encountered.) She informed me that my address was STILL incorrect after calling and changing this AT LEAST 10 times. Which is absolutely ridiculous and UNACCEPTABLE.  Had of hired more people like her, they would probably still have my business. I cut ties based on the way I was treated. As someone that has worked in a Call Center before, I understand the frustrations of being a CSR.  However, the consumers are the reason that job is available to begin with, and treating them as dirt is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable.  Not knowing the policies and protocols are also UNACCEPTABLE.

This card is an ABSOLUTE scam.  I will NEVER refer anyone to use this card. In fact, I will be spending the rest of the day posting my story on EVERY social media site and website having to do with this card and the ungodly customer service that I received. I am absolutely HORRIFIED by this company (excluding Kirra: she was awesome).  I will also be contacting the BBB and directly referring to your customer service department. Absolutely unacceptable.  I do not want  ANY contact from unless it is done so directly through corporate.

Top Similar Cards