Posted in Site Suggestions

Why do credit cards that I applied for through CK still show up under "Best Credit Cards"?
So I applied for a credit card, and was approved, using the "Best Credit Cards" feature on CK. The card is now active and actually connected to my CK account, but it still shows up under "Best Credit Cards".

I assume it doesn't know what cards I have and don't, even though they are connected? It wouldn't make sense for me to apply for it again. It should recognize that I have that particular card and not show up any more.