These are some of the most popular credit cards from our partners. Credit Karma compares credit cards across all of our credit card partners to give you up-to-date recommendations for some of our most popular offers. Plus, you can review our data on prior approved credit scores and credit limits to help you in your decision Search All Credit Cards
Cards for Good Credit (640-719)
With good credit, there are more credit card options available and it's important to comparison shop. You'll discover a wide range of APRs, benefits and fees, so make sure to do your research before applying. Start by checking out our favorite credit cards for good credit offered by our credit card partners.
- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 14 months - then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- Over 7,000 cardmembers rated 4.8 out of 5 stars* and J.D. Power awarded Discover "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies. Tied in 2014."+
- 5% Cashback Bonus for gas and ground transportation on up to $1500 in purchases from Jan. through Mar. 2015 after you sign up for 5% Cashback Bonus. 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Free FICO® Credit Score on monthly statements, online and in our mobile app.*
- No annual fee, no late fee for your first late payment , APR won’t go up for paying late, no overlimit fee and no foreign transaction fee.*
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text-and never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
- 100% U.S.- based customer service - day or night.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms and other info by clicking “Apply.”
- No annual fee
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 14 months
- Need excellent credit
The new Discover it® card is a great choice for consumers searching for a quality card that offers both low interest rates and cash back rewards. Cardholders enjoy 0% intro APR for up to 14 months on both purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, the interest rate ranges from 10.99% to 22.99%. Cardholders also receive 5% cash back in revolving categories like travel, gas, groceries and more.
In addition to the low interest rates and rewards, cardholders can rest assured that they’ll never have to pay for unauthorized purchases thanks to the $0 fraud liability guarantee. Discover also offers 100% U.S.-based service for any time you need to talk to a real customer service representative.
With no annual fee, overlimit fee, or foreign transaction fee, the Discover it® card will change the way you think about credit cards.
Credit Score Approval Data ‡
|672||Average credit score approved for this card ‡||604||Typical Low credit score approved for this card ‡|
- Earn a $100 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99-22.99%
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases between 1/1/15–3/31/15 at grocery stores (not including Walmart® and Target® purchases), movie theaters, and Starbucks® stores
- You’ll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like restaurants, gas stations, and Amazon.com. It’s free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- No annual fee and rewards never expire as long as your account is open
- $100 cash back when you make $500 in purchases in first 3 months
- No Annual Fee
- Need good credit
There are many reasons why the Chase Freedom® is one of the most popular credit cards on Credit Karma. This card features a cash back program that includes 1% cash back on every purchase, as well as a standout 5% cash back in bonus categories like gas or groceries, which change every quarter so you are never locked into a single category.
Cardholders also enjoy a $100 bonus cashback after making $500 in purchases in the first 3 months and that’s just the start of the savings opportunities. In addition to the cash back rewards, the Chase Freedom® offers a generous 0% introductory APR on both purchases and balance transfers and no annual fee!
When all is said and done, it's the great cash back rewards and low interest rates that make the Chase Freedom® one of the best, well-rounded cards for good credit consumers.
Credit Score Approval Data ‡
|669||Average credit score approved for this card ‡||612||Typical Low credit score approved for this card ‡|
* See the online provider's credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the "Apply Now" button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the provider's website.
† These Approval Odds represent Credit Karma’s estimation of how likely you are to be approved for a product based on a comparison of your profile with data about Credit Karma members who have been approved for the product in the past (if available). There is no guarantee that you will be approved by the lender or that credit will be extended to you.
‡ Average score refers to the arithmetic mean and typical low score to the 5th percentile of, in each case, available VantageScore 3.0 credit scores provided by TransUnion of Credit Karma members who were approved for this product from September 2014 through February 2015. Average and typical approved scores are provided as guidelines only and approval is not guaranteed. You can learn more about credit card approval through our in-depth article.