4.0

Aug 24, 2022
Great Cash Back

I had a score around 600, and was approved for a $2000 credit limit. I also got the $200 cash back bonus after spending $500.

Aug 03, 2022
Absolutely Insulted by Credit Offerings

DO NOT GET THIS CARD. I have been a Capital One card user for 3 years and I only received one credit line increase by $200 - my limit is now at $500. I have a six figure salary and find it insulting that I do not have a higher limit with my excellent credit score. The customer support service - and don’t get me started on getting in contact with a human, it took me 25 minutes to actually speak with someone - told me that the only way to get an increase would be to make an inquiry that would affect my score. I am completely confused as to why I have to make a request for a higher credit line, but I didn’t have to take any action to be approved for an upgraded card. I have credit lines that are thousands of dollars, and I am disappointed that the card I have had the longest has denied me of a higher line of credit. I was advised not to get this card but I tried it out anyway. It’s obvious to say that I would never recommend this card to anyone I know.

Dec 01, 2022
Dont get it

Wont help you and they seem not to care about any problems you have withyour bank ... do not recommend this bank to no one.

Nov 22, 2022
Fantastic

Capital one is the best card ever

Nov 19, 2022
Denied me

They denied me- approval odds were outstanding, score 800+ Thanks for the drop in credit score capital one

Nov 14, 2022
Don't bother.

I had the card for 12 years with 1 credit increase. From 500 to 1100. My score is In the 800's and I make six figures. Customer service says there is nothing they can do. I should have closed it a long time ago.

Nov 14, 2022
Awful

I’ve built my credit and waited so long to apply for a card. This came up as a “very good” chance of approval. I put my information in and immediately declined for a credit card. My score is 723, I have no debt, always pay statements. I also have other cards through capital one. Biggest mistake. They’ve sent me a pre approval in the mail and everything. Now my credit will be impacted after all this hard work.

Nov 10, 2022
I like my credit card

I got approved for $1,000 and spent $500 in 3 months and got $200 bonus from them. They gave me a increase of $3,000. It instantly approves when I purchase items. This is one of my go to cards.

Nov 10, 2022
7k limit with a 712 credit score

Got approved for a $7000 limit with my odds being "very good" and my credit scores being 712/711. Hard inquiry dropped me only 1 point which is also great !

Nov 09, 2022
Used this card to rebuild my credit

At least for me, this was one of the first cards I applied for when I was rebuilding my credit. Currently, credit karma lists my approval odds as fair, but my score is just shy of 800. I still have this card but rarely use it since my limit remains virtually unchanged since I got the card. Does have cash back which is pretty decent. Attempted to have limit raised and Cap1 denied since I don't use it that much.

Nov 09, 2022
Very easy to use

Card is a good everyday use card if you watch your credit usage and stay below 30% the lower the better keep the card paid in full and after time you can receive limit increases cash back is reasonably good the online app is one of the easiest I've ever used and you can set reminders of payment due dates immediate notifications on if your card is used an how much was spent card has really helped my credit I applied in the low 500 an now I'm right around the 800 plus mark

Nov 08, 2022
denied me

they denied me dont know why yet have to wait on letter to come in mail but suprised i did because my score is 750 and income 40,000