4.0

Jan 23 2020
Great Card

I originally received this card a few years ago. I've maxed out a few times, I make payments larger than the minimum due, and I have never missed a payment. I started with a 350 credit limit, and now it is over $2000. I never thought I'd reach that limit. My last credit increase was $1,000, normally I had only rec'd a $100-300 at a time. This card has great rewards. I purchase everything I can on this card, gas, groceries, entertainment, etc. I then transfer the money from my checking to my card to pay off my purchases. I'm not perfect, like I said, "I've maxed out a few times and gobbled up most of my limit on others, but I always pay it down. Keep consistent in your payments, make them larger than the minimum, even if it's only $5-$10 and you will see your credit limit increase steadily. Thank you, Capital One!

Feb 16 2020
Waste of time

Maybe a good card for poor credit individuals but not if you have good or great credit as I do. This was my first CC out of college, I have cards now with 50k 25k and 35k limits. Cap one wouldnt raise me above 5k. Said thats just how they do business regardless of my credit situation. I took my business elsewhere!

Jul 28 2020
Capital One in General

I have had this card for many years. Just recently I went to make a purchase and I get an email and text alert asking if I was aware of the purchase. I selected yes in the email and via text. Then both systems states to call Capital One for possible fraudulent activity. I go through their process and was assured everything was okay, but I would have to wait until tomorrow until the money was available again. That isn't a very big deal. I go through the process again, and the exact same thing. I call them, perform the verification, this time they want me to send a copy of my driver's license (which I did), then was informed it would take 7-10 days until it could be processed and the card would be locked until it was reviewed. Really? I was at a tipping point, just wanted to cancel both my Capital One Cards, but I couldn't do that since they were locked. Needless to say, I will never use this company again.

Jul 09 2020
Capital One ALWAYS comes through, even in a crisis

Unlike other creditors, when I went through some financial hardships, Capital One didn't try to send collectors after me, or in any way harass me like other creditors do. They were ALWAYS willing to work things out with me. For that, I will continue to remain a card hold and a patriot for Capital one.

May 09 2020
Good Credit

I love this card. I have no used it as often as I want to due to being home, however, it been great to me. Interest could be worst, but very manageable.

May 06 2020
Happy with capital one

I have had no issues with this card so far and the rewards are a nice plus. Application was very easy and customer service is excellent. I had to dispute something once and the process was easy and comforting. I had my money credited back to my account right away. If You pay on time for 6 Months in a row they automatically increase your credit line which is a nice gesture for Rewarding good habits...Unlike these other bottom feeder cards that never increase you and are garbage.

May 04 2020
Best card I own

I have this card and even without a perfect score I got a really good limit. It includes 1.5% cashback on everything and it is just a great card. I recently request an additional card for a family member because of the whole apocalypse going on. The post office never delivered because it wasn't on my name. I called Capital One and had the most amazing customer service. They were prompt, they made it right, they help me figure out the problem (even though it wasn't there fault) and I got an overnight deliver of the card.

Apr 10 2020
Disappointed Card Holder

Based on my past and recent experience,I have found it necessary to share my experience with this company. My main concern is the high interest rates and the unwillingness of Capital One Credit Card to lower my personal and business card rates, especially during these uncertain times. Because this is my oldest credit card, I have been reluctant to close the accounts. Because of my several attempts to work with this company to reach a middle ground with a lower rate, and until I can pay off the final card, I have decided to share my unfortunate disappointment and dissatisfaction with how I as a loyal card holder am not being heard. I have paid off an auto loan, paid off a credit card, and even with my history with this company they are still unwilling to lower my rate. Needless to say, this is a horrible card to have in your wallet. All I have ever heard is I am sorry at this time we have no incentives for you to lower your rate. Capital One Credit Cards are not worth the hassle and I do not recommend.

Apr 03 2020
HORRIBLE

As we are all in a Crisis with COVID-19, Most of us are struggling to make ends meet, Well I cant say that for myself, I work two Jobs and both are "Essential" Jobs, I work for UPS and Publix Supermarkets, I have been a bit overwhelmed this past few weeks working CRAZY hours at both jobs and over worked that I simply for to pay my C.C. Bill come April 1st, So first thing this morning i paid it upon realizing a LATE FEE of 30 dollars, REALLY CAPITOL ONE.......Thought you were "THAT" company the helps people, Ive had this card for about 3 years and Never missed a payment up till Now.......Why can you be like Discover where there is NO, NEVER, NOPE, ZERO LATE FEES........Im considering looking for another card that has a bit more Heart!!!!

Mar 15 2020
If you pay your balances off every month

The interest rate on this card is high, however, if you pay your balances off every month it is nice to take advantage of the rewards program.

Mar 13 2020
Garbage

My secured card is better than this card. My account was on hold for two weeks for making a payment and they couldnt verify my bank. Next i made another payment and they help my account for 7 days. Told me i couldnt use the funds. President declared national emergency and still held on to my funds. As far as im concerned f"** capital one. They lucky if i dont sue. I payed them with all i had. My kids were hungry had to borrow money to feed them. After these people told me my payment would post within in 24hrs. They lie to you to get your money. Think twice about a card with them.

Mar 12 2020
Never again! ????

When I applied about 2 years ago they gave me $500 limit and that's after they ask me for my taxes for proof of income, I emailed them back with my IRS documents showing 256k annual income. 6 months later they raised my limit to $750 Which is even more insulting. My FICO is 755 & I pay my mortgage 2 up to 4 times a month. And of course they know when you cancel any of your credit cards you will lose lots of points for at least 6 months. For cashback do yourself a favor and get Citi double cash on all purchases ???????? ,,, and for shopping and dining points hands down ((American Express platinum) They will start you with a very good limit and you feel will the cashback.