4.5

Dec 14, 2020
Amazing Card

It took me a couple times to get approved even with good approval odds but it was definitely worth the wait! I was Approved for 15000 and there are no fees with this card and a lower interest rate! Best Card ever! Took about 1 hour to get Approved

Apr 28, 2022
Not A Credit Card - APR will not change

This is advertised under credit cards in credit Karma, but this is no credit card. It's linked to a personal line of credit (which doesn't show utilization percentage so it only makes credit worse). Each month is a new loan that then compounds on current monthly payment. Don't be fooled, those emails advertising a better rate once already a customer are false even according to their rep. I canceled after that. DO NOT GET!

Nov 21, 2022
Easy process

Very easy to apply and get approved. Would recommend this card for a "backup loan" in an emergency.

Nov 15, 2022
Not a credit card!

This card does not work like a credit card! From the moment you use this card, you are taking out a loan at a very high rate. Mine is 25% even though I have a Excellent credit score. If you buy a coffee on this card, you are taking out a loan that starts calculating 25% interest immediately. With typical credit cards, you don't start accruing interest charges for at least 25 days.

Nov 15, 2022
Questionable

Got the card. $1000 limit. Didn’t use it for 2 months. Used it and it caused a hard inquiry on my score within 3 weeks. Not happy!

Nov 10, 2022
credit score high 600s and 700, approved for 1000

Cancelled application, don't waste your time, she said I would not get a hit on my credit report, I hope not!

Oct 31, 2022
Buyer Beware

Looks like your typical VISA but Upgrade is not a credit card, it's not clearly stated in my opinion but this is basically a personal loan for every transaction you make, there is no grace period like a credit card. My niece needed to purchase a car over the weekend and her grandma sent us some cash she had saved for her, we were waiting for it to clear but found a car over the weekend. So I put the $2500 deposit on my Upgrade card on Saturday figuring I'd pay the full amount on Monday and all is well. The payoff on Monday was $2502.12 small charge yes but caught me by surprise because I assumed I'd pay no interest at all, I could only imagine what it would have been over 30 days probably over $60 bucks. So even if you're the type that pays in full on a card at end of month they are getting their interest from you. Be forewarned!

Oct 31, 2022
Amazing card to have must have!!

Very easy experience with application, on line plus you have fast suppurt

Oct 30, 2022
Confusing

I'd started the process of application, then initially got spooked at linking it to a bank account. After about two months of e-mail nagging, I went ahead and completed the application. They said I was approved and mailed me the card. BUT...then they started asking me for documentation. Whatever. I gave them what they wanted. When I called to ask for clarification, the customer service reps I got both times were extremely friendly and helpful. Once the approval was approved, I got an email saying another card was enroute...with the same number as the one they sent the first time. I'll probably activate it once I figure out what's up.

Oct 29, 2022
Not on your side

Make all payments on time, even paid card off but reused, never late, never over. Economy tough, using card more than I wanted to but still making payments on time and late on nothing. How do they reward you for doing what you should do? Whatever your balance was that is what you new limit is. Removed all available credit. Ridiculous and deceptive. Stay away, run away. As soon as I pay it off snip snip anip never again.

Oct 29, 2022
quick and easy

It was a quick process.

Oct 28, 2022
Upgrade card

The card was very easy to apply for and the process was very quick and easy to submit all documentation they required to approve the card definitely recommend it