4.6

Nov 20, 2020
Good for back up

Straightforward application, although with my fair to good credit I was surprised at the low limit on this card

Nov 19, 2020
By far the worst application process

Applying was a giant pain. Took about 2 weeks or more too finish application process. Every 2-3 days I was asked for a new document to submit. Would be way smarter if they would just ask for everything at once. Almost quit the application because of it

Jan 19, 2022
great features

I have applied for the Upgrade card it was a very easy application and approval so excited to begin

Jan 15, 2022
Read the small print

This is a personal line of credit/Visa card. You can't pay off the balance unless you speak to customer service first. When you pay extra money to pay down the balance, interest is charged on every single payment, even when a payment is not due.

Jan 15, 2022
Fantastic

Easy navigation on the site, easy application process, and the card is fantastic!

Jan 13, 2022
Upgrade card

It was easy to apply. Plus when you low on cash it's easy to transfer cash to your bank account. Just hate I received such a low balance.

Jan 10, 2022
Awesome

Very easy and fast to apply and was given a high limit… surprisingly happy… thanks

Jan 10, 2022
Good Experience!

I applied and felt Happy I was able to get a card. Now I’m on my way to keeping excellent Credit on my mind. Applying was painless. Thank you.

Jan 08, 2022
Great benefit to have

Quick approval. Easy to request funds. Keeps you updated by email

Jan 04, 2022
so easy

I love me Upgrade. When I need to take some money out, very quickly and easy.

Jan 03, 2022