4.6

Nov 20, 2020
Good for back up

Straightforward application, although with my fair to good credit I was surprised at the low limit on this card

Nov 19, 2020
By far the worst application process

Applying was a giant pain. Took about 2 weeks or more too finish application process. Every 2-3 days I was asked for a new document to submit. Would be way smarter if they would just ask for everything at once. Almost quit the application because of it

Oct 13, 2021
Great experience!

Super easy process and courteous support staff via phone. I would definitely recommend this lender.

Oct 12, 2021
Easy

Easy to obtain

Oct 11, 2021
To improve credit score

Haven't received card yet; only a few days since application. Process was quick and so far no problems.

Oct 09, 2021
Application was quick, no hassle.

Their staff were professional and knowledgeable.

Oct 08, 2021
Exceptional

Very easy company to work with and everything has gone well.

Oct 07, 2021
Applied 9/18.

No communication and no way to check status online.

Oct 07, 2021
easy

fast, no worries.

Oct 05, 2021
Super fast application process

The entire process took less than 15 minutes. After I was accepted, I called and added my bank account for auto drafting of payments. That process took no time at all. I transfered cash from the card directly to my bank, and used it to pay off a higher interest credit card. So far, so good.

Oct 04, 2021
Good

Easy to apply

Oct 04, 2021
Rebuilding Credit

I dont know what issues others are having with Upgrade but it was the easiest process and best decision to rebuild my credit so far. I applied at 3am because of a pre-approval rating on Credit Karma and was approved by 8am or earlier (I didnt check my email until then).