• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Nov 13, 2019
NO perks
Drikagray Cardholder

We have the card and still had to pay for carry on and checked bag. No upgrades allowed.

Nov 10, 2019
Valuable if you travel on United a lot
jcs012 Cardholder

This is the basic United Airlines credit card. I initially signed up for this for the 50k bonus miles and wanted to earn miles enough to travel, which I eventually did 3 years after signing up and spending on average $3k a month. I placed all my bills here - literally all possible bills to make it earn the 180k I needed for free international tickets.

Fast forward to November 2019, the card has lost some of its value when United started to keep miles earned forever (they no longer expire). However, you still get free checked bags which I think is worth the annual fee if you travel as much as I do. One mile for every dollar plus some bonus on certain categories. No foreign transaction fees, either.

Overall, I believe this is a good card to have and one worth keeping even though it has an annual fee.

Oct 17, 2019
No Clue Yet
burntheboats Cardholder

Approved @ 646 EX 706 TU 715 EQ. Amount approved 6000. Not sure which creditors were pulled. will update. Applied for card because I plan on traveling a lot for business the next few years.

Oct 17, 2019

Pulled Transunion report. Dropped 5pts.

Jul 21, 2019
Wonderful card with a lot of perks!
Gar60313 Cardholder

I travel a lot so the perks of travel whether it be the $100 in credit if you apply for global entry or TSA pre check is amazing! Also, no foreign transaction fees. Those are a few reasons why I love it!

Dec 27, 2018
Great rewards. Generous credit line.
Dulg24 Cardholder

Approval at 684 TU 635-645 Fico. Didn’t pull EQ. They use some chase scoring model. Had 696 there. Card took full 7-10 business days so I’d expedite it.

Dec 30, 2018

Amount approved?

Jan 04, 2019

$6200

Feb 10, 2019

how many new accounts did you have within the last 24 months?

Feb 15, 2019

Honestly 5/24 just caught up to me when I had like 9 accounts but I got both my chase cards when I technically was over already

Apr 01, 2019

Did you have any of your credit cards maxed out before applying ?

Jun 23, 2019

They pulled EX and TU?

Credit Score
Credit Limit
60+ Days Past Due Status
Age of Cardholder

Sample Size: 751
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

United℠ Explorer Card