Great for a more comfortable Hyatt stay††

$95

4.3

Feb 04 2019
Automatic Discoverist Status!

Great card! If you frequent Hyatt owned Hotels, most have a special line for card holders. It's great to bypass the lines during check in and check out. Additionally since getting the card I do notice that I am treated much better - (not that Hyatt treats any of its guest bad by any means) but I have noticed the extra effort to make me happy when I stay. Wait for the 60g bonus. Easy to rack up points fast. It's worth it! Chase as with all their cards is wonderful! It's by far my favorite bank to deal with. I'd actually say pleasant to deal with. I feel safe with chase. Twice they have saved me from fraud and caught it before the charges could go through!

May 08 2020