Great for hotel rewards with no upfront cost††

$0

4.7

Jun 18 2020
Great Card!

I applied with a 756 TransUnion score & got approved right away. Low utilization on your current cards will get you a higher credit line. The Chase App is great! You can add the card to ApplePay before you get it in the mail. You can use your points for hotels or as miles instead. No annual fee! And Marriott is all over the world! Awesome travel card!

Aug 19 2019
So Far So Good

I was approved with a Credit Karma score of 689. My score was actually a 701 with Experian according to Chase. My beginning limit is $6200. My only disappointment with the card so far was I'm not allowed to transfer my existing credit card balance to this card.

Aug 02 2019

I decided to try out this new card due to the bonus points and 'Very Good' approval rating. At the time of application, my credit scores were 692 Transunion and 688 Equifax. I was quickly approved with a $5,600 credit limit which is my highest card limit yet. I have been building up my credit for the past three to four years and this will help me finally get over 700!

Great for hotel rewards with no upfront cost††