Great for hotel rewards with no upfront cost††

Annual fee

$0

4.7

Sep 13 2020
Much Ado about Further Review!

I got a secured response from them immediately... It said, "further review was needed." My little heart almost leapt from my chest! This is the closest I've gotten to a decent card and it feels so good. My journey has just begun, but the feeling of pride and accomplishment I feel for getting a further review will last with me forever.

Jun 18 2020
Great Card!

I applied with a 756 TransUnion score & got approved right away. Low utilization on your current cards will get you a higher credit line. The Chase App is great! You can add the card to ApplePay before you get it in the mail. You can use your points for hotels or as miles instead. No annual fee! And Marriott is all over the world! Awesome travel card!

Aug 19 2019
So Far So Good

I was approved with a Credit Karma score of 689. My score was actually a 701 with Experian according to Chase. My beginning limit is $6200. My only disappointment with the card so far was I'm not allowed to transfer my existing credit card balance to this card.

Great for hotel rewards with no upfront cost††