• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Aug 19, 2019
So Far So Good
kirkinga Cardholder

I was approved with a Credit Karma score of 689. My score was actually a 701 with Experian according to Chase. My beginning limit is $6200. My only disappointment with the card so far was I'm not allowed to transfer my existing credit card balance to this card.

Aug 22, 2019

Im thinking to try this card to build my credit but my credit score 611.....do u think it make since to apply?

Sep 05, 2019

How often they report to credit departments?

Sep 13, 2019

What is the 50,000 bonus points worth?

Sep 26, 2019

What is the minimum payment on this card?

Aug 02, 2019
jme028 Cardholder

I decided to try out this new card due to the bonus points and 'Very Good' approval rating. At the time of application, my credit scores were 692 Transunion and 688 Equifax. I was quickly approved with a $5,600 credit limit which is my highest card limit yet. I have been building up my credit for the past three to four years and this will help me finally get over 700!

Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ Credit Card