Capital One® Savor℠ Cash Rewards Credit Card Reviews

• Purchase Intro APR 0% intro for 9 months

Jul 10, 2017
No better or worse than Cap1 Quicksilver
Anonymous Cardholder

No introductory APR offer. My starting limit was 10k at 750 FICO, which I consider to be a pretty good starting limit that is inline with their Quicksilver and Venture starting limits in my opinion. I dont understand why other reviewers are posting that the card has an annual fee when it does not. I would keep the original terms that are mailed to you just in case, but it really isn't necessary. Seems like a decent rewards card to me.

Jul 21, 2017

Enter Your Reply

Aug 01, 2017

This review is for Captial One World Elite card, you left wrong review that's why

Jul 10, 2017
Capital One Blows
poppysnursery Cardholder

Don't use their card, they collude with merchants to screw you, the customer, over.

Sep 08, 2017

I have used Capital One for a number of years, with zero evidence of any collusion with merchants. Customer service has been excellent every single time, and the reps all speak fluent English.

May 01, 2017
Hope Springs Eternal, but Time will Tell

This card is relatively new, Capital One still hasn't promoted it on their website, nor have they found a third celebrity to be the face of this product. It's nice to have 3% on dining, but I'm not sure if Cap1's 3-2-1 program will keep my interest.

I do plan to keep the account open since I took the inquiry, but I may just combine this with my QS just to shoot up my balance ad retrain the WEMC status.

There isn't an intro APR and the cash back bonus isn't much to write home about, so this card may wind up as wallet candy.

May 06, 2017

You can't combine this with a QS you can only combine cards that are the same Qs with QS Venture with Venture and so on.

Jul 29, 2017

Cli1- thats not true...i combined a venture 1 with a quick silver.

Aug 03, 2017

AJ222 is right the account combinations don’t have product restrictions other than no co-brands and no secureds.

Capital One® Savor℠ Cash Rewards Credit Card