3.9

All reviews

Jul 19, 2021
Denied with excellent credit!

I have a 794 FICO 8 score and I was just denied. I have a Platinum card and 360 checking account with Capital One both in good standing and those accounts have been open for 5 years. There is absolutely no conceivable reason why they should have denied me but they did anyway. I've always thought Capital One was the worst but I thought I'd give them another shot with the Savor card and I'm sorry I tried. If they can't approve loyal customers with excellent credit then they shouldn't even be offering the card in the first place, it's just ridiculous!

Aug 20, 2020
Cannot activate card

Capital One will not activate this card even though I already have another card through them. They are asking for copies of 1. the front and back of my driver's license or gov't ID 2. The front of my social security card, signed 3. Proof of residence that is a bill or bank statement WITH address, name, and FULL ACCOUNT NUMBER. They won't accept their own statements as valid. There are no alternative methods to verify identity and residence.

May 22, 2020
Dumb Option

Got declined for this even though I had an excellent credit score...774

Apr 23, 2020
Terrible Company

As soon as I received card, I was blocked from using it due to "fraudulent activity". Despite providing them with darn near everything that could possibly identify me (BC, ID, SS, 2 utility bills), they refused to return access. Did I mention I spent 2 months trying to get this cleared up? I finally closed the account myself and will never do business with them. Only try out this card if you are an existing Capital One customer. Otherwise its not worth the hard inquiry!!! on your credit report.

Mar 18, 2020

get credit check after preapproved, low overall limit, never get your credict limit increase aproved........ There are lot of promises in the ad but you do not get anything back.

Mar 16, 2020
Was approved with a generous cL.

Credit Karma said I had a poor chance for approval. I spent my 500 dollars to get 150 back an received it within two days. 780 scores across the board except Rico is 808. Can't wait to use balance transfer which is why I got the card anyways.?

Mar 14, 2020
No explanation for denied application.

My credit score has been above 800. My online Savor One credit card application was denied. I called customer service and the representative was not helpful and unprofessional. I did receive a credit card denial letter in the mail to dispute the denial. Instead, I received a "hard quiry" on my credit report and I was not happy about it! Recently, Credit Karma recommended a Savor One card to apply for because I have "excellent" credit. I will not apply for a Savor One credit card because I do not trust this creditor, and I do not want to deal with an unprofessional customer service department.

Mar 08, 2020

The URL link shown on Credit Karma websit to apply for this card does nodt work!

Mar 04, 2020
Cash back is AWESOME!

I pay most of my bills using this credit card. Then at the end of the month I pay off the credit card. When I do this I end up getting 1 2 or 3% back depending on what type of business I'm paying. So basically I'm getting free money every month!

Mar 04, 2020
Not approved

"Excellent Approval Odds" my a$$!!? Absolutely no late payments.? 706 credit score.? Utilization on high side- 65% (reason for possible balance transfer).? Not approved and no other offer made.? Save yourself another inquiry on your credit score!?