Great for frequent Southwest flyers††

$99

4.4

Feb 21 2020
Card Earns Me Companion Pass

I travel a lot for work and use this card to build points to get a free companion pass on SWA. Pretty happy with it. Limit is to osmall though.

Jan 06 2020
Love my Southwest Visa

The biggest perk is the bonus miles! You can acctually regularly double miles for online shopping. If you shop through the southwest airlines shopping portal you will get points there and on the card! For the negative reviews about lowering your credit limit or canceling the card after issuing; all credit card companies review your credit at the very least every 6months. If they see something that appears you wont be paying them or that you may max your credit they will lower your limit or cut you off because you look like a credit risk now.

Nov 27 2019
First Few Years Good, Then Worthless

I loved this card when I first got it. Was pre-approved, had great sign on bonuses, and no international transaction fees. You recieve large annual point bonuses your first two years. However, for a long-term credit card I regert it. My points go nowhere today. Both because they're hard to earn without those initial annual bonuses and because flights just cost more points today. Wish I had gone with a different travel card, one without the annual fee and not tied to a single airline.

Jun 18 2019
Don???t believe the hype

I wanted this card for a long time. I worked hard to get my credit in the good-excellent range. While I did get the initial 60k miles for signing up, and I do get miles for actual flights, to date no miles or 'points' have been awarded for any other purchases. I'll be filing this card away for a rainy day. Disappointed.

May 26 2019
Not as promised for miles

Do not expect to get anywhere with Chase or Southwest. They blame one another for the point situation. My daughter and myself are very unhappy! Looking for a different card for my flight miles

Apr 11 2019

Apr 06 2019
Excellent for travel!

I got this card with the offer of a companion pass and 30,000 points when you spend 4k in 3 months. I did that and IMMEDIATELY received both perks. I've also traveled to Mexico and Honduras with this card and had 0 issues using it. So far I'm happy! Look at all the negative reviews.. People angry that they didn't pay their bill and blown away that there were consequences..?

Mar 30 2019
EXCELLENT CARD

I saw a very good approval and applied. I was approved for. $17K. SO FAR SO GOOD

Mar 20 2019
Benefits don't really exist

The credit for early check-in apparently isn't real

Dec 30 2018
Excellent card to have

Easy approval and starting me with great credit limit

Great for frequent Southwest flyers††