4.4

Apr 29, 2021
FIRST TIME

I’m rebuilding my credit and I’ve applied here due to CK’s “good approval” rate, was approved for $2,500, first airline credit card. My score was 682 only

Jun 02, 2021
Not a good bank

I applied and was approved in may 2018 and account was closed by chase for not having enough credit cards reported to the credit bureaus after of my one year of having the account open .. chase wouldn’t reopen it and told me I need to reapply and I did and was denied due to a bad a relationship with chase …

Application process
Customer service

Dec 22, 2022
Southwest Chase Credit card is the worse. THEY LIE

Chase/Southwest promised me a $200 credit and never mentioned an annual fee. During the time it took me to speak to someone I ranked over $200 in late fee plus interest. Plus charged me $69. I recommend you do not use this Chase card or fly using Southwest. Money is tight and I feel I was lied to and deceived and I have no recourse.

Jul 12, 2022
Great card for travelers

I've owned this card for several years now and I like that I esrn travel points, it helps especially since my family live far away. I had no problem getting approved. My credit score is 805.

Apr 14, 2022
Best ever card by chase

I applied they approved me in a few seconds I was approved for 13,300 way to go chase you rock love this card and love the service chase offers

Feb 04, 2022
Love this card

Southwest card is amazing!

Oct 22, 2021
Despite excellent credit I was denied

Recently I moved close to Baltimore area and start using Southwest a lot. I did applied for the card and despite having excellent credit score and 3% credit utilization I was declined for having another Chase card with the bank.

Sep 06, 2021
Great card so far I have another Chase card's

This is a great card so far. But if you don't fly a lot then I say just picked one of the other Chase card's like Freedom I have that card also. And enjoy it and they give me great customer service anytime I have contact them in bank and in the phone.and when they send you a offer it is for real 100% each offer they gave me was true. On both cards.

Aug 21, 2021

Apr 29, 2021
FIRST TIME

Feb 21, 2020
Card Earns Me Companion Pass

I travel a lot for work and use this card to build points to get a free companion pass on SWA. Pretty happy with it. Limit is to osmall though.