4.4

May 04, 2018
best credit card ive ever had

don't carry a balance but use it to pay bills you normally pay every month ,then fly for free !!!

Oct 16, 2018
Pay Attention To The Negative Review

Chase has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. They canceled my personal and business credit cards for no obvious reason and they would never give me an explanation. I can only assume they didn't like the fact that I was purchasing cryptocurrency. I tried to resolve the matter through telephone calls and written correspondence but nobody would even talk to me about it. As a result, I refuse to ever do business with Chase Bank EVER AGAIN! Think it would never happen to you? Well, I have a great income, a very high credit score and have no late payments in the past 20 years or so. Pay attention to all the negative reviews and save yourself the aggravation. You know who didn't cancel my credit cards and I still have a great relationship with? American Express, Bank of America, Capital One and Wells Fargo. These are all much better banks to deal with.

Oct 22, 2021
Despite excellent credit I was denied

Recently I moved close to Baltimore area and start using Southwest a lot. I did applied for the card and despite having excellent credit score and 3% credit utilization I was declined for having another Chase card with the bank.

Sep 06, 2021
Great card so far I have another Chase card's

This is a great card so far. But if you don't fly a lot then I say just picked one of the other Chase card's like Freedom I have that card also. And enjoy it and they give me great customer service anytime I have contact them in bank and in the phone.and when they send you a offer it is for real 100% each offer they gave me was true. On both cards.

Aug 21, 2021
Love it

Instant approval. Amazing guest service

Jun 02, 2021
Not a good bank

I applied and was approved in may 2018 and account was closed by chase for not having enough credit cards reported to the credit bureaus after of my one year of having the account open .. chase wouldn’t reopen it and told me I need to reapply and I did and was denied due to a bad a relationship with chase …

Apr 29, 2021
FIRST TIME

I’m rebuilding my credit and I’ve applied here due to CK’s “good approval” rate, was approved for $2,500, first airline credit card. My score was 682 only

Feb 21, 2020
Card Earns Me Companion Pass

I travel a lot for work and use this card to build points to get a free companion pass on SWA. Pretty happy with it. Limit is to osmall though.

Jan 06, 2020
Love my Southwest Visa

The biggest perk is the bonus miles! You can acctually regularly double miles for online shopping. If you shop through the southwest airlines shopping portal you will get points there and on the card! For the negative reviews about lowering your credit limit or canceling the card after issuing; all credit card companies review your credit at the very least every 6months. If they see something that appears you wont be paying them or that you may max your credit they will lower your limit or cut you off because you look like a credit risk now.

Nov 27, 2019
First Few Years Good, Then Worthless

I loved this card when I first got it. Was pre-approved, had great sign on bonuses, and no international transaction fees. You recieve large annual point bonuses your first two years. However, for a long-term credit card I regert it. My points go nowhere today. Both because they're hard to earn without those initial annual bonuses and because flights just cost more points today. Wish I had gone with a different travel card, one without the annual fee and not tied to a single airline.

Jun 18, 2019
Don???t believe the hype

I wanted this card for a long time. I worked hard to get my credit in the good-excellent range. While I did get the initial 60k miles for signing up, and I do get miles for actual flights, to date no miles or 'points' have been awarded for any other purchases. I'll be filing this card away for a rainy day. Disappointed.

May 26, 2019
Not as promised for miles

Do not expect to get anywhere with Chase or Southwest. They blame one another for the point situation. My daughter and myself are very unhappy! Looking for a different card for my flight miles