4.3

May 26, 2019
I???m excited to be approved!

I've been looking at this card for a couple months, and finally applied. I got approved with a 680ish CK score for $4000. We love to travel, and this is our first travel rewards card.

Apr 04, 2019
Be wary of approval odds

I am currently said to have "excellent" approval odds if I apply for this card. I got turned down last month at 670 and have a hard inquiry on two of the credit bureaus. Score went down a few points. Be wary with the recommendations.

Aug 15, 2022
I was approved!!!

Been really working hard these past few months to get my credit from sub-600 to now at a ~660. I've been eyeing a travel card specifically and decided to take a shot and see since it wouldn't hurt my score. Woke up this morning with an approved email and a $3200 credit line. Very excited to be able to utilize this responsibly and get some flights! Eventually looking to swap this out for the chase sapphire.

Aug 03, 2022
Good limit

First travel reward card I’ve owned. CS at CK was 717/707 got approved for $5,500. We’ll c how the rewards pan out.

Feb 19, 2022
Great card!!

Besides my discover it card this is my second highest limit card. I was instantly approved for $17,200! I love chase I have 2 other cards with them. I was in the market for a good travel card and I’m super glad I came across this card and applied.

Dec 22, 2021
I got approved

I have 680 I got approved with 60,000 yearly combined spousal income !

Oct 01, 2021
Call the credit card company of the card you want.

My best advice, Call the credit card company that you want to apply for, or consider upgrading one of your current cards. I applied for this card and I have a credit score of 720, all my cards are always paid off, no debt, and got denied. Do your due diligence instead of listening to other peoples reviews or credit karmas “approval” status because it’s false. Calling a reconsideration line of the card you were denied may get you approved. Do your research.

Aug 28, 2021
A Life Saver

I am in love with this card, I was approved 6 months ago for $10,000. I requested a credit increase 90 days later and was told every time you request a credit increase your credit will be ran. I was approved for an extra $2800, but I was a little confused on why credit needed to be ran. In the in my credit card total was $12,800 so I was happy. I am making sure I pay my card off every month and use my credit card responsibly.

Feb 05, 2020

There is a $99/year annual fee. When purchasing a flight, the actual mileage applied in points vs. dollars is really low and doesn't save you a great deal of money. If you take out a cash advance, you are billed at a daily APR, as well as regular APR -- so, if not paying it off almost immediately, your bill could get quite exhorbitant. The annual APR is very high; less with other cards I have. I just obtained another credit card, and am paying off my balance on this card completely. It isn't what it was cracked up to be; disappointed me. Also, I had the card for a couple of years; never missed a payment; always paid on time; yet when I asked for a credit limit increase on 2 separate occasions - well over 6 months apart, I was denied!! No reason given!

May 26, 2019
I???m excited to be approved!

Apr 04, 2019
Be wary of approval odds

Mar 25, 2019
Alright

They dont clearly put in the immediate fine print that when you are spending the 2000 dollars to get 50,000 points for southwest airlines that it does not INCLUDE the annual fee they charged your card first!!