1.0

Aug 03, 2012

THESE PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTE PREDATORS!!! The month that my promotional period rate was expiring I sent in my payoff. They intentionaly did not cash my check which resulted in a default retroactive to day 1. This was three times the cost of my television and this balance has been steady for a few years. i just can't get out in front of it. All they do is apologize for the descrepency in billing but they have not honored any attempts to remedy this for me. They have violated the soldiers and sailors relief act since they did this to me while I was deployed. I have proof but no consumer protection agency will touch these people. They're just too big. WATCH OUT, STAY AWAY!!!