Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

• Balance Transfer Regular APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Regular APR 13.99%*

Oct 03, 2016
Treats clients as ignorant.
Melewis217 Cardholder

As this is my first credit card, I keep a very close eye on all my transactions. When I did not recognize a couple transactions, I called to explain my fear that my card had been compromised. Instead of the woman easing my fear, or even understanding where I was coming from, she shoved my concerns away. She responded to my concerns with patronizing remarks and treated me as though I was an ignorant five year old. I am not happy.

Jul 07, 2016
Forgedaboutit!
born2fly2 Cardholder

12 days to post your payment that comes out of your bank account as soon as you click 'pay'. 25 days to release a deposit (temporary hold) for rental equiptment. Stay away from these guys.

Why do they have 2 different websites to make a payment - one posts within 5 days - the other takes 12 or more days to post when your funds for payment are drawn from your bank immediately. Why do they hold your money for 5 - 12 days?

READ THE FINE PRINT FIRST before you sign. I didn't and found out the hard way. This is not like your average credit card, even though IT'S YOUR MONEY.  Unless you are desperate, chose another bank.

Jun 09, 2016
Hreed85 Cardholder

This card is easy to get. The customer service is terrible and they take forever to post your payments to your available balance. Some of there policies are ridiculous. I completed a rentle reservation through Avis on May 31, The hold for the rentle $100 is still pending on my account as of June 8th . I contacted First Choice Bank and they told me I need to call Avis have them fax a letter saying that they will not charge my card again or either wait 19 more days for it to release. So I asked does this need to be done everytime I rent a vehicle? The answer was yes it's in our policy. Wish I would of never got this card. It did boost my credit up a little but I don't like dealing with all the B.S. Policies this card has. Make sure to do your research before applying.

Jun 03, 2016
where else can you get a 9.9% card?
redflag777 Cardholder

Nevermind the negatives you read on this card. Those are other card companies trying to shoot these people down.  This is the greatest card ever for bad credit. I increased my limit online and it was free and easy.  When i make a payment, i make a payment. Not like other people who make a payment on monday, then want to run the card back up on tuesday. Smh.

primor® Secured Visa Classic Card