Jul 19, 2019
Disgusting
7ICiE7 Cardholder

No overdraft protection nor any clear warning, if any at all, about lack of protection and are currently praying it won't affect my credit because I can't get anywhere to reload it

Dec 31, 2018
A joke.
misket Cardholder

I got this card in the form of a $50 gift card from a family member for Christmas. I have been unable to use it because they force you to call in and give ALL of your personal info including SSN. THEN, they said there were restrictions on the card that had to be removed. They asked all of my personal info four times until I finally asked for a manager. I was on hold waiting for 20 minutes until I finally gave up and hung up. I just wanted to be able to use the gift card I was given. You can't unless you set up an account with them which I refuse to do so my family member wasted their money and I can't use my gift. Scammers and crooks.

Jan 02, 2019

I had the same issue with my card. I called the number and spoke to a representative and she made the card limited use so it can only be used in store (works just like a gift card) and I have 120 days to use it before its unusable. Hope this helps.

NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Debit Card