2.3

Jun 21, 2015

This is a GREAT card ....... A little behind the times by that I mean paying your bill on line but other than that I like the card.

Nov 15, 2014
Worst customer service ever

I took out a credit card with them because of the low APR after the 12 months no interest. As long as you don't have to get a hold of anyone, you're golden. Their customer service is horrible. You will be on hold for over 30 minutes, and it doesn't matter what time of the day you call. Once I pay off my balance, I will be closing this account.

May 13, 2012

I use bbva in NM, the people at the branches are great, but the company policies are constantly putting them in a jackpot. Case in point, I have (had) a BBVA debit card with a Line of Credit which activates on Overdraft, and can be used as a regular CC. Due to improper deposit timing (part my fault , part theirs) ODP kicked in and caused the credit (less than $9). I deposited monies into my account. well beyond the amount owed(paychk) It should have paid the OPD credit use immediately, but didn't, apparently the two are not linked when money is added back into the account. This in turn rang up finance charges, which,by the time I got the memo on the OPD not being paid, caused the OPD line of credit to be frozen(33 days, should have been paid in 30) So for $9 plus the finance charges of $12 (yes, even though I have ODP, BBVA charges $12 to use it, hows that for kick n the lambaza?) They froze my CC, and my purchasing power, no phone call from the branch b/c they have no view of the CC, just the Bank account. So for $21 BBVA lost a loyal customer. I'm going to the local credit union, putting some money in a linked saving account for ODP (never was an option at BBVA). Oh and non bbva ATM transactions are $4. Hahahahaha this is actually the straw that caused the change, bu the other fiasco is what caused me to blog this