Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

• Balance Transfer Intro APR 0%* for 12 Billing Cycles
  • Purchase Intro APR 0%* for 12 Billing Cycles

Reviews (1)

Mar 05, 2014
Excited to have been just approved!

I was just approved for this card, and since there are no reviews and credit karma had previously indicated I had a "poor" chance of being approved, I thought I would share what I was approved for--I currently have a CK score of 699, Vantage 811, FICO 727, Equifax 668 (those are the scores I know at the moment), and I was approved for a 3k line at 17% APR.  I had received a pre-approval but hadn't acted on it, but my business bank account was targeted for fraud last week and I was encouraged to apply when I was in the bank closing and reopening my business account.  It's not the kind of line I used to get approved for before the recession, but like many business owners, I was seriously affected by the recession and I had personally guaranteed cards I missed payments on, so I have been in rebuilding credit mode the last few years.  I am very pleased that US Bank has given me and my business this opportunity to establish credit with the bank.

Top Similar Cards