Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR 0%* for 9 Months

Reviews (3)

Mar 24, 2014
issue resolved quickly , however,.......
Anonymous Cardholder

i never used card for any large purchases, balance always small. Last year , someone charged my account for over 3500 for a  motor in japan, never got an alert or phone call . Would think that was a Huge RED FLAG !!!!!

Aug 16, 2013
Check this business card out!

I currently have a US Cash+ card with a $10,000.00 line of credit.   I started out with an $8,000.00 line one year ago.  My Credit Karma score at that time was a very thin 720 and afterwards my CK score went down to 646 after adding 3 new accounts the next month.   About a month ago I went on the US Bank web site and started an application for their business card but did not finish it.    Wouldn't you know a couple of weeks later I received an invitation to apply for their business credit card.     I called US Bank on 8/12/2013 went through the application process with income of $60,450.00 using my Business name.  On 8/15/2013 I login onto my CK account and my new business credit card was listed with my other credit accounts!   The new business credit card had showed up with my other credit account.    I have been using the Credit Karma Monitoring platform and works wonderful.   I call the US Bank application status phone number to check if the information I was seeing was correct.  I was told that my new business card has a $15,100.00 line of credit and my current CK score is 682.  At my Equifax score is 772, 751 and Credit Sesame 763 are Experian scores.   US Bank has a very good rewards program with a customer service center base in American.  That benefit is worth a lot when it comes time to speaking to a customer service person.    If you are looking to get away from the big 4 banks, US Bank is the 5th largest bank in size.

Aug 29, 2013

Thanks to your review, I am very interested in checking out this card! I also agree that so far so good! This card has the features that I think would make it a great card for me and my small business needs.  I also currently already have a US Bank CC so this should be a nice edition to my accounts.  I'll post a review follow up if I am approved & once i get everything set up.

Top Similar Cards