1.7

Mar 27 2020
Love This Card

I get great points, and I use this card everyday and pay the bill in full bi weekly. The points make everything. You need to use a website to make payments since the app doesn't have that feature unless you have a HSBC account. The points totally outweigh the issue of having to pay on a website and not an app. Also I've never had any iasues with customer service.

Mar 09 2020

Application process was easy but couldn't get the card activated. After several web chat sessions, numerous phone calls with multiple departments and hours of my time the card still isn't activated. Worst customer support experience ever, thank goodness I wasn't traveling to a foreign country or having a crisis that I needed service for.

Aug 31 2020
Not approved!

I have a 736 credit score and didn’t get approved. Called to discuss my application and was transferred 3 times and were no help at all explaining the decision. After the experience I just had THANK GOD I didn’t get approved.

Aug 12 2020
Run away!

Don't be fooled by the cash reward. Do not make the same mistake I made. 20min+ on hold, if you need to dispute a charge (specially a monthly charge- like gym membership) you have to call every single month. My gym stopped to charge the clients but HSBC keeps charging... Forget if you overseas and call to inquire an amount, they treat to cancel your credit card. It seems there is no staff. If the rewards are good, take right away and cancel or not use the credit card

Jul 15 2020
I used it for balance xfer

I used it for small balance transfer. It had a long 0% APR (18 mos) which was plenty of time to pay off. However, I rarely use it because payment is so cumbersome. Activation process was a pain and the app is useless since you can view your balance but can't pay through it. At least I never could figure it out. I had to log in to website everytime (I could have used auto-pay but I like to have more control). They will probably cut me off for non-use, but they make payment so difficult I don't even want to use it, I rarely use it.

Jul 02 2020
they canceled my card for non use

asked them to reactivate. no response. only $2500 credit line, but didn't want it to effect my 817 credit score.. Bye .. wont see my business again

Jun 26 2020
Worst experience

everything about this card was disappointing. the website interface and user experience was terrible. hard to use, hard to navigate, hard to understand, hard to setup payments, hard everything. i cancelled it as soon as i could.

Mar 27 2020
Love This Card

Mar 18 2020
Very useful to have

Was a simple application process once approved and I received my card I was able to go online and set up my online account with doing several I also had to call the number they gave me for a live chat to finish all my security purposes then it was good to gone

Mar 09 2020

Feb 25 2020
Difficult to get cashback

Cashback can be redeemed only in 25 dollar units. If you accumulated 49 dollars worth of cashback you can say goodbye to 24 dollars.

Feb 19 2020
complicated.. made for money laundering

Stay away!