1.9

Nov 02 2017
Does its Job

Does the Job of boosting credit. Earn cash back rewards. I use it to make a purchase, and pay the balance immediately after, on the online app. helps build my score, and rewards. Also, easy to get credit limit increased every 6 months of on time payments

Nov 10 2019
Credit Karma should be ashamed!

After reading all of the BAD REVIEWS from your members --from whom you earn your income-- how could you in good faith and ethically STILL OFFER this card to your members??? Is it because your thinking of your own wallet and putting your interests ahead of the members you are trying to help? Is your commission from every member you refer that gets this card, just so good that you're willing to offer a card where just about everyone states they are srcrewed over by Credit One? Come on, Credit Karma: show some integrity! Stop steering your customers who have faith in you towards this RIP OFF credit card, just so that you can make a big commission! Otherwise, we as members will learn not to trust you.

Dec 06 2019
Scum company

Just avoid it. Every aspect of the way this company runs is wrong. I got it despite the reviews to have my own opinion. Listen to everyone. Also have Capital One credit cards. Just work to get your credit good enough for one of those.

Dec 04 2019
TERRIBLE COMPANY

High annual fees. Charges interest on posting date, paying bill on time every month does not prevent interest. Predatory. Will add random fees to close, will come at hard for payment. Call everyone and anyone, work, family, will garnish wages asap if you don't pay their ridiculous fees. Most AWFULLLLL customer service. I don't think they know what that means.

Nov 23 2019

One of the worst bank!!! I tried close my account four times. And they steal down close it.

Nov 22 2019
Stay far away from this company.

Please people just read the reviews. This company is deceptive and their customer support is awful.

Nov 10 2019
Credit Karma should be ashamed!

Nov 04 2019
THE ABSOLUTE WORST CARD

Talk about predatory lending. Even with good credit, they won't raise your limit. You can pay in full, and before it's due, still no cli. Then have the audacity to charge an annual fee for the lowest starting limit. The cs is horrible. I can't wait to cancel this card.

Oct 23 2019
Don't fall for this trap!!

Sure this is an easy card to obtain but you will quickly and deeply regret it. Honestly I dont even know how they are legally allowed to operate the way that they do. Fees out the wahzoo... impossible "customer service"... and once they take you for a ride and you want to close your card be prepared for the biggest headache of your life! Not to mention closed credit card accounts negatively effect your credit score so don't waste your time with this one! Only reason I totally closed it instead of letting it sit with a $0 balance...I did not trust that this company wouldnt start charging me fees.

Oct 10 2019
Good card to increase your credit

This card does exactly what it's supposed to do. Pay attention to all words and documents. It built my credit up. The reason why I didn't give 5 stars is because they do not increase your CL whatsoever & they don't have an over the limit option.

Sep 04 2019
Got with bad credit

Easy payment with the app and daily balance and amount owed there easy to pay and set the date great card.

Aug 26 2019
Scam

To do anything with your card you have to send them a letter to which they never respond to. Customer service is apparently unheard of to these people. It's impossible to get anything done. Don't waste your time with this company. I've been trying to close it for weeks now and I still haven't been successful. Also, I changed my name several months ago and they have yet to update it on their accounts after sending the request to them multiple times in writing because apparently that's the only way they do things.