The Wyndham Rewards® Visa Signature® Card Reviews

Feb 25, 2017
Cards perks and more
dallascowboy81 Cardholder

I love my Wyndham Rewards Visa card! I didn’t have the best credit when I got it. I was actually rebuilding when I got it. My decision to get it was because I was a Wyndham Reward Member (hotel chains). This card automatically gives my 15,000 points annually which is the equivalent of 1 free night or 5 cash plus points nights (3,000 points plus a small cash amount). I also get points added monthly based off of my card usage. There is no annual fee. Because of this card, I automatically get Platinum card member status with Wyndham Reward hotels. They also give very generous credit line limits. I am up to $3,000 already and about to get another increase. They do automatic credit line increase but if you want to initiate a credit line increase for a specific amount, it WILL result in a hard pull. The also offer free credit monitoring services that include your score. This card pulls your Transunion score.

Sep 22, 2016
Terrible

The Credit limit is typically 10% or less than competing Credit card providers (be it Amex or VISA signature).

Usually a credit card company that wants to keep you sends a warning message "Please use your card to maintain active status or account will be closed in 60 days". But Wyndham Rewards by Barclays USA card doesn't care about its customers. They just send out a mail one fine day that your card is deactivated and account is closed.

Note :An account closure will be reported to credit bureau and will negatively impact your credit score.

Unless they step up on treating customers as people as some of their competitors do, I definitely do not recommend this card.

The Wyndham Rewards® Visa Signature® Card