The Wyndham Rewards® Visa Signature® Card Reviews

Feb 25, 2017
Cards perks and more
dallascowboy81 Cardholder

I love my Wyndham Rewards Visa card! I didn’t have the best credit when I got it. I was actually rebuilding when I got it. My decision to get it was because I was a Wyndham Reward Member (hotel chains). This card automatically gives my 15,000 points annually which is the equivalent of 1 free night or 5 cash plus points nights (3,000 points plus a small cash amount). I also get points added monthly based off of my card usage. There is no annual fee. Because of this card, I automatically get Platinum card member status with Wyndham Reward hotels. They also give very generous credit line limits. I am up to $3,000 already and about to get another increase. They do automatic credit line increase but if you want to initiate a credit line increase for a specific amount, it WILL result in a hard pull. The also offer free credit monitoring services that include your score. This card pulls your Transunion score.

The Wyndham Rewards® Visa Signature® Card