Question

crawdidly

Two Restricted Credit Cards, what is the best manuever?
I have a $2500 and $500 capital one card that have become restricted. I've fairly certain (almost positive) that I cannot use the cards anymore. They're both almost paid off, each have a balance of around $60.

The age of both cards has been pretty lengthy, about 6-7 years for both. Would it be hurtful to my FICO score to close, or to have my lender close both of these credit accounts with account balances of $0. I'm currently under the impression from other forums that if both of my account balances for the restricted cards is $0 that it won't affect the FICO. Will my FICO be affected applying for two new cards from capital one with the same card amounts for each?