Is it bad to apply for a 2nd credit card after just getting approved?
I was looking for a Credit Card to start building my credit. After lots of research and reading reviews, it came down to two cards.

My 1st choice card (much better rewards, no annual fee) had a lower probability of being approved. But after lots of debating and thinking, I went for the better chance with the 2nd card (small annual fee, decent rewards), and got APPROVED.

Now, my question is, is it bad to go and apply for my 1st choice card now, after already being approved, in the off chance I may be approved for that one as well?

Will it hurt my credit score badly?

Thanks for any and all input.