2.6

Feb 02 2020
Im going to rate this card step by step

Application process so far so good, deposit was withdrawn immediately . Make sure you check your spam for confirmation email.

Jan 31 2020

Worst Credit card, daylight robbery, not recommended

Apr 26 2020
Do not get this card!

This card pretty much sets you up for failure. The capital one card is 100x better.

Mar 08 2020
Hassle

Theres always an issue on there end and are constantly putting a hold on the card because of errors on their end. Have to constantly call to get issies resolved after getting emails to send verification for one thing or another after its already been sent.

Feb 07 2020
I had it, they were impeccable with word

It's a legit card. Got it for what I needed and they followed through with all terms and conditions.

Feb 02 2020
Im going to rate this card step by step

Jan 31 2020

Worst Credit card, daylight robbery, not recommended

Dec 23 2019

Wrong higher balance was reported on my credit , caused my score to drop . Customer service was no help . I wish I had never applied, bad investment.?

Dec 12 2019
TERRIBLE / NIGHTMARE

DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS CARD, IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH THEM , EVERY TIME YOU MAKE A PAYMENT THEY ASK FOR YOUR BANK STATEMENT , WHICH TAKES MORE THAN 2 WEEKS TO VERIFY THE PAYMENT ... ITS ALL COMPLICATED , DO NOT APLLY !!! DO NOT APPLY !!!?

Nov 21 2019
It works for now

I'm using it to raise my credit, which since I've started using this card (and self lender which is a reverse loan) I've raised my score from a 507 to 613 in 6 months.. will put you up 20-40 pts just for opening the credit line and as long as you keep the utilization down it will raise your score (but so will every other secured card)

Nov 12 2019
Horrible

When I paid my credit card off they wanted me to send all my bank statement information in order to credit my payment. There is no way to get ahold of customer service. I don't even know why credit karma offers this credit card it's a way to make the person not improve their credit.

Nov 09 2019
Haven't gotten it yet...

For all the folks who say they didn't receive any mail from Green Dot : that's because you agreed to communicate using email when you applied For all the folks saying you didn't get an email : check your spam folder. Gmail put mine in there and I've already gotten two emails before I got the card. So far, so good!