Great for building credit from scratch††

$49

2.6

Nov 20 2020
Terrible

Application process takes way too long, and there's no way to contact the business to cancel the application. Guess I'm just out $200

Nov 12 2020
Building Credit

I've had this card for 3 months and it's okay to use for just building credit. To keep things simple just call and make your payment. Yes it cost $10 but you know its taken care of and the balance show lowered for reporting on the 12th. I'm doing it for 6 months and then switching to a card that's more convenient to pay. I use my card a lot though out the month just for the activity. But I pay my balance to 10% prior to reporting day. BOA billpay is not electronic with the company, they mail a check. Randomly the funds will be removed from your account weeks later. DON'T TRY THIS.

Oct 28 2020
THE SLOWEST build for credit!

who writes checks thru mail now a days? so capital one has given an app, but this guys..you would have to go to a walmart to pay..no phone number. just a po box btw, some random person getting ur paychecks for all i know

Oct 09 2020
Good card

I had this card for two month’s my score went up 88 points

Sep 29 2020
Horrible

I applied, paid $500 deposit, and $19.99 expedited fee. I never recieved my card. I wrote the company a few times (no other contact methods available without account #). I never got a reply. I filed a dispute with experian with no result. After almost 4 months I filed with the BBB and got a call from the company I almost keep the account and gave them a chance until I was asked to pay the past due on the account that I have never used. I canceled the account and got my money back. The only contact is a po box unless you have the account number then you can contact someone thur their site.

Sep 21 2020

Sep 18 2020
Suck

I applied got approved, they asked me to mail them proof of address by mail I did that and still they haven't send my card

Sep 15 2020
DO NOT GET THIS CARD

The worst credit card you can ask for not only that there customers service representatives attitudes are the worst when I decided to close my credit card they would not update it my information then it’s say I’m in dept with them and I’m not then I call them and they got mad at me because they messed up and still didn’t update it and won’t respond to creditors DO NOT TRUST THIS CREDIT CARD

Sep 04 2020
First progress

I highly recommend avoiding all firs progress cards. You can pay your bill on line on the site or by phone. You have to mail your payment in which takes 10 days plus my card was only supposed to take 2 weeks at most to receive but I didn’t get it till a month later. After I called asking what was taking so long. I highly recommend just saving a extra hundred dollars and just getting a secured card with a bank. First progress ain’t it at all

Aug 20 2020
Is what it is

Like the title is a bad card for bad credit. It offers lower fees than most secured cards but their system is terrible. There is no app custoer service is non existant and you have to use bill pay or go to a 3rd party bill pay location to pay your bill oryou have to pay expensive fees over the phone to pay. It did boost my scored 50 points opening the card but ill never use it due to how inconvenient it is just to maintain. TLDR: use for a quick credit boost and save for a emergency card because its not a good card .

Great for building credit from scratch††