Great for building credit from scratch††

Good card

I had this card for two month’s my score went up 88 points

Sep 29 2020
Horrible

I applied, paid $500 deposit, and $19.99 expedited fee. I never recieved my card. I wrote the company a few times (no other contact methods available without account #). I never got a reply. I filed a dispute with experian with no result. After almost 4 months I filed with the BBB and got a call from the company I almost keep the account and gave them a chance until I was asked to pay the past due on the account that I have never used. I canceled the account and got my money back. The only contact is a po box unless you have the account number then you can contact someone thur their site.

All reviews

May 06 2021
Good card to improve credit

Its a good card to raise your credit rating.i applied and had it fast in a few days.i can use it anywhere. The only negative thing is even when i pay over the phone and my bank takes my payment out within 24 hours.i still have to wait 7 to 10 days for my available credit.my money is electronically taken at my bank within 24 hours.but first progress still makes me wait a wk at least to release my available credit.so i cant use it for at least a wk.i wish they would release it when my money gets taking out of my account and is posted in 24 hours.but its a good card to help improve credit.im thankful they gave me a chance to own it.

May 04 2021
Terrible

They charge you $40 dollars a month every month. Even if you don’t use the card. You cannot up your security deposit once you have the card. All payments take over 7 days to show.

Apr 28 2021
Great credit booster, could be better

Good at raising my score, covered my overage, easy to make a payments.

Apr 27 2021
good card

wowee

Apr 24 2021
Terrible card

Paid the fee through my bank electronically its been 10 days and I still can't use my card. All customer service can tell me is its still processing.

Apr 17 2021
Great Card

Great card just make sure you pay before the due date. Also if you are trying to pay your balance in full ask them to waive the $10 fee. You have to ask if not they will charge you the fee. I always call to make my payment never send in check or do online pay.

Apr 15 2021
Worst bank !! Worst card EVER !!

These guys are the worst. No trust in this bank. They stole my money. I had to pay twice de year fee because they said never received the first payment. I did the claim with copy of the payment by Wells Fargo And they never give me back the money paid double. AND WHEN I FINALLY TALK WITH SOMEONE AFTER MANY CALLS I GOT THE WORST COSTUMER SERVICE FROM A BANK IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!

Apr 13 2021
It works ONLY IF YOU ARE SMART ABOUT IT.

It was an easy application process. It did require me to upload some personal identification to get approved. Which is Understandable. This card is useful IF YOU HAVE BAD CREDIT. It will boost up your score to all 3 agencies. If your bank has it, you can use their bill pay feature to pay this card. However, you will need to set up the payment one week in advance, and it takes about 3 days for them to process it. Or you have to snail mail paper checks. DO NOT WAIT TILL THE DAY YOUR BILL IS DUE TO SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT. If use the card smartly and ONLY to develop an on-time payment history ,(Which takes up 35% of your credit score roughly). Its great. If you are not going to use it wisely you will have a bad time.

Apr 12 2021
I closed card

This is the worst card you can have! I am so baffled on why Credit Karma is even promoting or associated with them. I opened this card a couple months back and it hurt my score more then it helped it! They are sneaky and quick to charge you a late fee even when it's not your fault they received the payments late. I do not recommended this card.. don't say ya have not been warned!!

Apr 08 2021
excellent

i have had this card for over a year and it's quite straight forward and simple. 10/10. im glad i didn't listen to the negative comments.

Great for building credit from scratch††