Great for building credit from scratch††

$49

2.6

Apr 28 2018
It's good

If you want to build your credit this card will help soon as I got mine my score went up over 30 points before I even added the deposit on it to use and it is easy to make a payment to be on time you will need to go to like a western union or Walmart don't pay by check but if ur bank allows you to pay bills online for you then make sure its making the payments as debit not check....overall this card is very helpful and I recommend it to for anyone who has bad or no credit.....????????

Apr 16 2017
WILL FIND ANY REASON TO CANCEL YOUR CARD

had this card for 4 months. i would use it everyday and pay it at the end of every week. then i sent my payment and i come to find out they closed it. no reason was given when i called. i dont know if im going to get my $400 back, or security deposit. dont waste your time, or lose your money like i did. SAVE YOURSELF!!

Sep 15 2020
DO NOT GET THIS CARD

The worst credit card you can ask for not only that there customers service representatives attitudes are the worst when I decided to close my credit card they would not update it my information then it’s say I’m in dept with them and I’m not then I call them and they got mad at me because they messed up and still didn’t update it and won’t respond to creditors DO NOT TRUST THIS CREDIT CARD

Sep 04 2020
First progress

I highly recommend avoiding all firs progress cards. You can pay your bill on line on the site or by phone. You have to mail your payment in which takes 10 days plus my card was only supposed to take 2 weeks at most to receive but I didn’t get it till a month later. After I called asking what was taking so long. I highly recommend just saving a extra hundred dollars and just getting a secured card with a bank. First progress ain’t it at all

Aug 20 2020
Is what it is

Like the title is a bad card for bad credit. It offers lower fees than most secured cards but their system is terrible. There is no app custoer service is non existant and you have to use bill pay or go to a 3rd party bill pay location to pay your bill oryou have to pay expensive fees over the phone to pay. It did boost my scored 50 points opening the card but ill never use it due to how inconvenient it is just to maintain. TLDR: use for a quick credit boost and save for a emergency card because its not a good card .

Jun 16 2020
securd credit card

customer service very rude hung up on me and it took twenty minutes to reach them on phone don't waste your time if I could give them -5 stars I would!!!

May 09 2020
Don’t get this card

1) They charge you to speak with customer service to make a payment. 2) If you close the account, it’s gonna take Weeks to have the funds returned. 3) There’s no option to convert to a standard credit card. 4) This card doesn’t make a significant impact on the FICO score. The much better cards available that offer better options to really help your scores. Also with much better automated services available to include a better refund time when you close your account.

May 08 2020
NOT RECOMMENDED! COMP. CANCELED FOR NO REASON!!

Worst credit card builder! They setup customer for failure! Used a few times, made payments. In the 5 month i received a refund check, when I call, the rep. I spoke to, she could not give a good reason why they closed it because i said, I did NOT request to CLOSE the card!!

Mar 31 2020
Great!

Awesome card has helped my score a lot! Easy account access!

Mar 23 2020
It is not worth the trouble

I have had this card and used it twice when it arrived it was $81 gone out of my $200 balance which I guess was my fault I did not know about but I paid my payments and all of a sudden my bank took to long to deposit the payment and I called and explained it to them and they closed my account. On the other hand I have a citi card and it doesnt take over 10 days for them to post and my bank doesnt have to wait 10 days for them to accept it, i just wish i had knew about them before giving them 200 and i will never see it again and now its on my credit.

Mar 18 2020
Not worth the trouble

I basically gave them $80 and never used the card not once.

Mar 03 2020
This card is excellent.

I have had no problems with this card. If you make your payments on time, which is what we are supposed to be learning to do, you will have no problem. I use bill pay with my bank and my payments post the next day, so I am shocked at some of these negative reviews. They report to all 3 bureaus.

Great for building credit from scratch††