3.1

Apr 28, 2018
It's good

If you want to build your credit this card will help soon as I got mine my score went up over 30 points before I even added the deposit on it to use and it is easy to make a payment to be on time you will need to go to like a western union or Walmart don't pay by check but if ur bank allows you to pay bills online for you then make sure its making the payments as debit not check....overall this card is very helpful and I recommend it to for anyone who has bad or no credit.....????????

Apr 16, 2017
WILL FIND ANY REASON TO CANCEL YOUR CARD

had this card for 4 months. i would use it everyday and pay it at the end of every week. then i sent my payment and i come to find out they closed it. no reason was given when i called. i dont know if im going to get my $400 back, or security deposit. dont waste your time, or lose your money like i did. SAVE YOURSELF!!

Jan 14, 2022
Horrible Customer Service

They don't accept Card payments, you can't pay without including a $10 fee, I can't log in online, there's no Tech Support. A big mess and a big mistake. I'm closing this Card ASAP!

Dec 15, 2021
Worst card I ever had

It’s Impossible to make a payment and even more impossible to get on their website currently. I regret getting this card and will be closing my account

Dec 15, 2021
Exactly as promised. Easy to pay and monitor.

This is one of the few cards that is exactly as it advertises for a secured card. No hidden fees. The approval process takes like a week, but then the card is yours. It is easy to use their app and website to monitor balance, make payments, etc.

Dec 03, 2021
So far, so good!

My husband died unexpectedly and as a person with a disability, I suddenly had NO income. I used what little credit there was on other cards to survive but that made my credit hit the 300's. Through just a couple of cards, with First Progress being on, I am given a chance. I pay on time & am responsible, and so far - First Progress has been amazing. I have clawed my credit into the 600's within a few months. Easy to work with. Just be a responsible credit user and pay on time (auto-pay is the best and easiest) .... and you can benefit a LOT with this card!

Nov 05, 2021
Easy

Reports on the 28th for me and use banking bill pay

Oct 29, 2021
Very Simple

Customer service walked me through everything I needed to know about my account. Very easy after that, but not like your typical credit card

Oct 15, 2021
Made it near-impossible to make a payment!

You couldn't use their app to make a payment. When I sent payments via my bank's app, my bank actually had to send a physical check to them. It would take ten days to hit both my credit card account and my bank account. Often, I would forget that the payment hadn't cleared yet and the check would bounce. If you want to pay over the phone, First Progress charged $9.95 and it would still take three days to clear my bank. Most antiquated financial company around! It's like we're in the 1990's! Stay away from them!

Oct 10, 2021
dont be fooled

how do you ask for a deposit and bring me to payment before even letting me know if i am approved? so you want me to fork over $200 and wait for a reply? if not your other option is a $29.99 fee first to see if i am approved and then you still want the $200 deposit, $49 annual fee and 9.99% APR on all purchase (I'm sure there are more hidden fees as well) but if not just those options are a little ridiculous. maybe i am understanding this wrong but I honestly don't think so. now hopefully that I didn't complete the process my info wasn't given away to people who can harass me, you guys didn't knock my credit causing more harm then good. if I am wrong then please by all means explain....

Oct 06, 2021
Save yourself the headache

This company has no clue on how to run a business. Having a secured line if credit is useless in the long run. Had this card for a year and my score never went up because of them. why? They do not report to either credit bureaus unless you don't pay. It took 4 months after cancelling the card to get my deposit back. Stay away at all costs.

Sep 28, 2021
Bad customer service

Very hard to reach customer service, and when you do, its a guy with an "i dont want to work" attitude, and when i asked him if im getting my deposit back, like stated when you get the card, he said i will get it when i close the account, like a security deposit for an apartment, thats what he said, ive never seen this on credit cards