3.1

Apr 28, 2018
It's good

If you want to build your credit this card will help soon as I got mine my score went up over 30 points before I even added the deposit on it to use and it is easy to make a payment to be on time you will need to go to like a western union or Walmart don't pay by check but if ur bank allows you to pay bills online for you then make sure its making the payments as debit not check....overall this card is very helpful and I recommend it to for anyone who has bad or no credit.....????????

Apr 16, 2017
WILL FIND ANY REASON TO CANCEL YOUR CARD

had this card for 4 months. i would use it everyday and pay it at the end of every week. then i sent my payment and i come to find out they closed it. no reason was given when i called. i dont know if im going to get my $400 back, or security deposit. dont waste your time, or lose your money like i did. SAVE YOURSELF!!

Jun 06, 2022
Trash business and people

Card never came. Called for the deposit refund and was charged the annual fee for absolutely no reason. Cust rep was incompetent and unhelpful. Don't waste your time with this trashy business and people.

May 29, 2022
Impressive

in a short two months of having this card went from no credit to getting offers like crazy. thank you

May 24, 2022
I Love this caed

I use it when an emergency comes up which is always. I Love it

May 22, 2022
Awesome Card

I use mine all the time and make Timely payments as soon as I use it to. My Credit has gone up.

May 11, 2022
Unprofessional

Applied for the card about 2 weeks ago. They took my deposit and I haven't heard anything from them. At this point I don't WANT the card. I WANT my money back

May 05, 2022
Don’t do it

Sent my deposit. Couple days later they emailed and said they need to verify and send a copy of my license and utility. Fair enough. They tried to put a link to upload documents and it wouldn’t go. No link actually attached. I called and they asked me to fax the documents. Did that and more than a week later my application is not even reviewed ( It says and I was also told two business days ) asked to cancel my application and refund my deposit. Still waiting. DONT DO IT!

May 02, 2022
Couldn't use it

I've had this card for a while. I could use it on next to nothing. Wouldn't work online or some stores. Paying it was impossible. I had to do it through my bank and even then it was hit or miss if the payment would except. Never got an email or bill in the mail with the next payment. It was ridiculous. It literally just sat there in my wallet collecting dust.

Apr 29, 2022
Credit builder

This card helped me build my credit. Thank you since 2016

Apr 17, 2022
Helps but not efficient

This card does it's job but there are a few nuances such as the lack of ability to pay your bill directly on the site. Also, customer service is really hard to get ahold of.

Apr 12, 2022
Keep send payment back

I would pay and they would send my payment back only had the car for 3 mouth and I canceled my card and I haven’t see my safety deposit I it’s me a month know