Great for building credit from scratch††

$49

2.5

Apr 28 2018
It's good

If you want to build your credit this card will help soon as I got mine my score went up over 30 points before I even added the deposit on it to use and it is easy to make a payment to be on time you will need to go to like a western union or Walmart don't pay by check but if ur bank allows you to pay bills online for you then make sure its making the payments as debit not check....overall this card is very helpful and I recommend it to for anyone who has bad or no credit.....????????

Apr 16 2017
WILL FIND ANY REASON TO CANCEL YOUR CARD

had this card for 4 months. i would use it everyday and pay it at the end of every week. then i sent my payment and i come to find out they closed it. no reason was given when i called. i dont know if im going to get my $400 back, or security deposit. dont waste your time, or lose your money like i did. SAVE YOURSELF!!

Jun 16 2020
securd credit card

customer service very rude hung up on me and it took twenty minutes to reach them on phone don't waste your time if I could give them -5 stars I would!!!

May 09 2020
Don’t get this card

1) They charge you to speak with customer service to make a payment. 2) If you close the account, it’s gonna take Weeks to have the funds returned. 3) There’s no option to convert to a standard credit card. 4) This card doesn’t make a significant impact on the FICO score. The much better cards available that offer better options to really help your scores. Also with much better automated services available to include a better refund time when you close your account.

May 08 2020
NOT RECOMMENDED! COMP. CANCELED FOR NO REASON!!

Worst credit card builder! They setup customer for failure! Used a few times, made payments. In the 5 month i received a refund check, when I call, the rep. I spoke to, she could not give a good reason why they closed it because i said, I did NOT request to CLOSE the card!!

Mar 31 2020
Great!

Awesome card has helped my score a lot! Easy account access!

Mar 23 2020
It is not worth the trouble

I have had this card and used it twice when it arrived it was $81 gone out of my $200 balance which I guess was my fault I did not know about but I paid my payments and all of a sudden my bank took to long to deposit the payment and I called and explained it to them and they closed my account. On the other hand I have a citi card and it doesnt take over 10 days for them to post and my bank doesnt have to wait 10 days for them to accept it, i just wish i had knew about them before giving them 200 and i will never see it again and now its on my credit.

Mar 18 2020
Not worth the trouble

I basically gave them $80 and never used the card not once.

Mar 03 2020
This card is excellent.

I have had no problems with this card. If you make your payments on time, which is what we are supposed to be learning to do, you will have no problem. I use bill pay with my bank and my payments post the next day, so I am shocked at some of these negative reviews. They report to all 3 bureaus.

Feb 28 2020
No problems with First Progress

I must admit at first I was a little disturbed about how it would take 10 days for First Progress to receive my payment if I did bill pay by my bank but after speaking with someone from the billing department they had advised me that if I went to CVS and paid my bill why MoneyGram it would only cost me $5 which I did not mind spending the $5 keep in mind and they would receive my payment within 2 business days. So I always make sure that I have at least three business days prior to my due date. I also want to make it clear that my score increased by 49 points on my credit report from this card not even after a month of having the card. Thank you First Progress

Jan 13 2020

They make it hard for you to make payments,it's a card made for rebuilding credit and you mail in your check and they say they never got it ! Don't deal with them ! Save yourself a headache trust me

Nov 21 2019
Dishonest Thieves ????...

They captivate you with the fact that their approval is almost a guarantee, but the trickery and dishonesty lies once you've received, activated, used and GOD FORBID you have issues. My Credit About here has been nothing but downhill due to this Card Company(Cardholder Agreement Reads "While Account is in Dispute, NOTHING WILL BE REPORTED TO CREDIT BUREAU'S UNTIL RESOLVED".... and the ONLY RESOLUTION LITERALLY IS FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE FEDERAL RESERVE PERIOD!! GOOD LUCK

Great for building credit from scratch††