3.1

Jul 16, 2021
Ive paid the 200 and love this helped 100%

So I see a few bad reviews but listen I’ve told my whole family about this card even my children have it and we all pay our bill on time before due date and spend 20% of what we have credit and my credit was 420 now it’s 650 and it would have been higher except I applied for a home loan and they ran my credit about 7 times so it hurt me some but NEVER WAS IT THIS CARDS FAULT. Try it u won’t regret it if u follow this … always set up auto pay and know this if u don’t use it u don’t pay nothing a month. I didn’t know that I was paying like crazy they sent my money back to me bc I wasn’t spending it which also helped my credit!!! And then I began spending 20% I actually paid for Netflix for my kids and only pay that on it… I can’t complain I absolutely appreciate this card so very much without it I wouldn’t have capital one and a coupe other cards I didn’t have to put down to get… I’ll continue to keep this card… I’ve never had trouble getting threw to anyone like some customers said never I’ve called a few times to see bc I’ve read these reviews try it I promise y’all won’t regret as long as you pay on time and keep ur spending at 20% or lower…

Apr 12, 2021
I closed card

This is the worst card you can have! I am so baffled on why Credit Karma is even promoting or associated with them. I opened this card a couple months back and it hurt my score more then it helped it! They are sneaky and quick to charge you a late fee even when it's not your fault they received the payments late. I do not recommended this card.. don't say ya have not been warned!!

Nov 08, 2022
Help me to a new fresh start

My credit card is maxed out and I need help with that so any help to staff I would have a fresh start. Thank you

Nov 04, 2022
I Like This Card

A great way to give those of us who have been through tough times a fresh start and opportunity to establish our credit once again. You will pay if you are one day late on your payment so you have to pay attention to this card.... interest is low.. Fees are do able. I recommend it

Nov 03, 2022
Don't do it! Annual fee! 10 to refund$

2 weeks to receive account closed letter. Only mail not email. 10 WEEKS FOR REFUND that's horrible! Account closed because of annual fee. They hold your money as long as they can. This is not a good card to use. Good luck peers

Oct 29, 2022
Would not recommend

Definitely would not recommend this card you have to pay through your bank you can’t just go to the website and pay.. Then it takes about 2 weeks for the money to come out of your account even if you do pay on time it will pop up as late because they took so long to take out the money. Only way to speak to them is by writing a letter to the company.

Oct 24, 2022
Terrible!!

This company will not send me paper statements or electronic statements. I updated my address in the online account when I moved in June and it showed me that it saved. 2 months later I get a notification from Credit Karma that this account report late payment for 2 months. Never notified of any charges and I had not used the card. So I logged in online to look. There is a annual fee. Also, my mailing address never uodated in the account and showed my old address. They charged the annual fee July with and never notified me at all. All other charges on this card I paid back the same day I made them and boosted my credit. Now, they have destroyed it and will correct or accept that they never mailed me any statements. Now mind you, my family still owns my old residence and have USPS Advanced Notifications for all mail coming in at both homes. Nothing ever came to either address. I have disputed with them and they will not correct it. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY! They will keep your money and there is no way to get any electronic statements or notifications.

Oct 24, 2022
Good card to start with to build credit

I've had this card for 3 months now and haven't had any problems one thing I've noticed if you pay on the phone you have to pay an additional 10$ fee and make sure you pay a week before the due date I noticed that it can take a few days to process your payment and you obviously don't want a late charge so definitely pay in a week in advance

Oct 12, 2022
A GREAT STARTER CREDIT CARD!

First Progress is a great starter credit card! Approval is fast and easy to understand the application process!

Oct 07, 2022
I think the neh's have it

It's funny to read these comments because the ones that are positive look super generic and the ones that are negative are super detailed so I think we know which ones to believe

Oct 03, 2022
Very bad customer service

I thought this card was suppose to help rebuild ur credit not make it worse. I was always paying my card on time until I recently got sick with Covid. I called to explain my situation and they didn’t care. Their customer service is horrible. Those people are as cold as ice. They continued to charge me late fees without trying to help. I don’t know how Credit Karma continues to keep them even with their bad reviews. So don’t bother applying because u will regret it.

Sep 22, 2022
Good card but no customer support

The card has been good and helped my score. The web sight has been blank for several days when I log in and the only way to contact them is to write a letter. If they had an email or phone number to call it would help.