2.8

May 06, 2022
Great for Larger Purchases

I got approved for this instantly, although I do have good credit already. I recommend only using this if you are making larger than $100.00 purchases as you get the interest free period to pay it off. Interest is high so smaller purchases need to be paid off right away. They do not send you reminders for due dates! If you are someone who needs this, I do not recommend. I have the PayPal app so keeping track and paying has been super easy. Overall, it's been a great experience for me and has helped me make larger purchases with 0 interest. No comment on customer service, have not had to use it in the year I have had this.

Aug 01, 2022
Worst service ever

Customer service reads off a script that feels like you’re stuck in a loop as they ask you the same question and referring to automated systems. They attempt to streamline credit increase with an automated system, but it’s flawed with inaccurate and outdated information. Poor overall service. I’d close if it didn’t affect my score, don’t plan in using it any time soon. Very disappointed.

Oct 10, 2022
Don't Do It!!!

I never missed a payment. I got a settlement and paid off $8k personal loan and paid down 3 credit cards to below 30% (including a $600 payment to PayPal credit). Of course the activity on my credit dropped by beacon 60 points ( Which is always expected on your credit report until the following reporting month)...BUT PAYPAL CREDIT DROPPED MY LIMIT FROM 2500 TO 1600!!! My balance was 1580... So now these fools make my account MAXED OUT... When I was working so hard to get all of my credit to be paid off or under 30%. It was not a hard inquiry that reflected on my credit reports so they must run these soft inquiries quite often to be able to catch that change of activity on my account so quickly and penalize me for it. Customer service is horrible, wait time is long, and they treat you like you're the scum of the Earth if you question them. I told them that I wanted to challenge the desion to decrease my limit, explained what happened/why, and requested a supervisor. I have gotten no where and I have no recourse because it is stated in their terms and policies that they are able to do this.

Aug 01, 2022
Worst service ever

May 20, 2022
It's ok

While I don't have the greatest credit, I often pay my cards in full every month which is the case with PayPal Credit. It takes a full 16 days to restore my available credit, which is ridiculous! I wouldn't recommend them on that alone; I have AMEX and they don't even take that long to restore available limits.

May 06, 2022
Great for Larger Purchases

Mar 22, 2022
Dont, just dont..

Got a card and used it every day for work shipping. They upped my limit several times without asking which was nice until they closed my card without notice. I have never been late on payments and pay @$1000 a day to keep up. They just closed it as my general credit score dipped below 700 for just one day as I pay all my cards but one payment didn't clear in time and they just cancelled me. Beware! Closing a card affects your credit score. I never asked them to close it and never been late and over pay and this is the result. As a business owner I do not recommend this card.

Feb 08, 2022
Beware, they are sneaky

After using a line of Credit with them for 3 or so years, I will no longer be using or recommending them. Recently I went to make my monthly payment, only to find out that they moved up my due date by a few days without warning and charged me a late fee. They also moved up the expiration date for the interest free payments. Again, both without warning. No calls, no texts, no email (nothing in the spam folder) nothing. When I called into customer services they basically said they couldn't be bother to let their 20 million customers know that they made those changes and were only working to fix things if a customer called in. Essentially admitting that they were purposely being scummy so they could pocket the extra fees and interest.

Oct 10, 2021
Terrible Experience!!!!!!!!!

It is a horrible experience on using PayPal Credit. I was extracted by its special financing plan and set up the auto payment. Apparently, they are totally separate things. Given the special financing plan, you need to call them before monthly payment to make sure the amount you need to pay. Otherwise, interests are coming!!!! Customer service is really bad. Never use it in the future!

Aug 18, 2020
don't do it

-lowered my credit limit to a little over my current balance, putting me at 90% utilization--my credit score went down 50 points :( -will call you every hour if you are even 1 day late on payments. -will advertise interest free financing if a purchase is paid in full within 6 months, but won't let you pay individually for that specific purchase--you are only able to make payments towards your full balance. -they moved their financing over to Synchrony Banks and started showing up on my credit scores, something i did NOT sign up for.

Mar 23, 2020

Feb 28, 2020
They're incredibly unhelpful

They won't help you out in any way. Everyone that I've spoken to for PayPal credit literally has no idea what they're doing.