• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Nov 18, 2019
Twice, my account had fraudulent charges
Sharbert12 Cardholder

I cancelled it for two reasons, I used the card one time and then I had two fraudulent charges. I know, the replacement card was cheap plastic, not a metal card. I do not pay annual fees for cheap plastic cards.

Jun 05, 2019
Excellent Churn & Burn
NovaCenturion Cardholder

I applied for this card back when it was the Marriott Rewards Premier Plus (I still have that card, not the refreshed Boundless card). Being a Marriott enthusiast this card is perfect for not only living off of, but also for putting all of my bills on auto-pay on. This is an ideal Semi-Premium Travel card to kick back & relax with while it generates thousands upon thousands of points each month with zero effort. I will say that the Silver Elite status card holders get with the Boundless is pretty pitiful and not worth tooting a horn over, but the points-generating capability makes up for that.

Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card