Great for Marriott perks††

$95

3.0

Jun 05 2019
Excellent Churn & Burn

I applied for this card back when it was the Marriott Rewards Premier Plus (I still have that card, not the refreshed Boundless card). Being a Marriott enthusiast this card is perfect for not only living off of, but also for putting all of my bills on auto-pay on. This is an ideal Semi-Premium Travel card to kick back & relax with while it generates thousands upon thousands of points each month with zero effort. I will say that the Silver Elite status card holders get with the Boundless is pretty pitiful and not worth tooting a horn over, but the points-generating capability makes up for that.

Nov 05 2019

There is a intro fee on the first months billing cycle.

Aug 19 2020
Points worthless

the 100,000 points can only be used in their hotels. One night stay can run you between 50,000 to 90,000... so after deducting the $95 annual fee, you really only get a hit to your credit report for and save $20 from what you would have paid to say at the hotel, you could have probably find a coupon and saved your time and credit score.

Jul 16 2020
Not worth the hit to your credit

I applied for this based on the recommendation that said Excellent Approval Odds. Well, I did not get approved and my Credit score is over 700. I was approved with no problem for the Hilton Amx so that's the card I will be using and the hotel.

Jan 23 2020
Very useful.

If you stay at Marriott hotels a lot, this card is worth it.

Nov 18 2019
Twice, my account had fraudulent charges

I cancelled it for two reasons, I used the card one time and then I had two fraudulent charges. I know, the replacement card was cheap plastic, not a metal card. I do not pay annual fees for cheap plastic cards.

Nov 05 2019

There is a intro fee on the first months billing cycle.

Oct 04 2019
They calculate credit score differently

Applied with over a 720 score after getting hounded with pre-approval offers. Got a denial letter in the mail with the reason being a 660 credit score. I called and asked about this and was told that CreditKarma isn't a reliable source for accurate credit scores. Weird. I still get the pre-approval letters at least weekly.

Jun 05 2019
Excellent Churn & Burn

Mar 28 2019
I applies with a 698 score.

I applied with a 698 E\TU score. Approved for $5500. I only had one existing inquiry and one existing in collections. Good Luck!

Jan 27 2019

I applied. I have a 736 Credit Score, a six figure salary, and an additional 5k per month income and still not luck. Credit Karma has my chances a poor. I own two Marriott Vaction Club properties which be the way are outstanding and I only stay at Marriott hotels. The management at Marriott don't understand the situation and have no sway. The single star for Capital One, though I have two cards with them and have had no problem with those cards.

Oct 08 2018
Great card through chase bank.

Awesome rewards and free room annually while you have this card. Great customer service And did you know it's also metal!

Great for Marriott perks††