4.3

Aug 06 2020
Excellent card

After receiving the card, within a short period of time my credit limit increased. I used this card and pay it off at the end of the billing cycle. My payments are posted immediately. I highly recommend it.

Nov 23 2020
Worst customer service ever

I applied for this card to transfer a balance onto Ollo with zero interest. It was good for that but I had to dispute a fraudulent charge and it has been NINE MONTHS of poor communication and awful customer service. This company does not protect their consumers financial interest. Awful!

Dec 18 2020
Great Card

The Ollo card is a great card for re-establishing your credit. I was initially approved with $700 credit limit, and after 8 months it was increased to 1300. I can easily track my balance and manage my payments through the mobile app. I highly recommend this card to anyone with less than perfect credit! It has had a positive affect on my credit score, and afforded me more liberty in my purchases!

Dec 18 2020
Excellent card

Great customer service

Dec 17 2020
Great card to have

I coudn't ask for anything better to start over

Dec 17 2020
Great Card

I use this card as my main credit card and pay it off monthly. About a month ago my card was hacked and charges where trying to be placed. I received a notification within minutes of the transaction. I contacted Ollo, they cancelled my card immediately. The only down side was I had to wait between 7-14 days before receiving my new card. I have had great customer service every time i have called. This has been a great card for me.

Dec 16 2020
Great Card to rebuild your credit

Ollo gave me an opportunity to open a credit line while rebuilding my credit, the initial credit line was small, but with on-time payment, my credit line has tripled in the last year. They report to all 3 credit bureaus witch helps improve our credit score over time.

Tuffy

The customer service is exceptional. The card is convenient and a great choice.

Good Card to Have

This is an excellent card to have. Good interest rate and lots of perks.

Great!

After BK I wanted a card that was friendly and open to increase my limit...this card is great!

Dec 15 2020
Very good card

Started with $300 limit now my limit is $2,300

Dec 15 2020
Great Financial Resource

I like this card because using it has increased my credit score and buying power. It has proven to be extremely beneficial as I work to build a sustainable financial structure for our family.