4.1

Mar 22, 2018
Rewards card for fair credit

This is a good card for your second stage of credit building. The OLLO team is new and hungry and it looks like they will issue cards to those that are a year or two past a disaster. So if you have had a secured card and/or secured loan for six months to a year, you may get a preapproved offer. Mine was a decent deal--no annual fee, 2% rewards on gas and grocery purchases. I understand some people are offered a version with a $39 annual fee, or a version with no annual fee or no rewards. That isn't as good a of a deal and may or may not be worth it according to your situation.

May 24, 2018
Not worth it

I applied and was granted the Ollo Card. I received it on 5/13. I set up my online account the same day and checked for my due date and statement date. Nothing was there. I signed up for paperless statements and this morningreceived a notice that they had reported the opening of the account and the $366 balance due. I called an was told my statement close date was 5/22. This was 10 days fron the dat e I received the card. I told them that I hadn't even received an email that the bill was issued and that the balance was due. Well that's because the balance on the bill isn't due until June 16. I explained that they shouldn't even be reporting it until then and was told they report the balances multiple times in the statement month? WHAT? I have never heard of this. I always pay my bill down to either 0 or like $10. This card will be closed. I'll just take the score hit.

Jun 27, 2022
Extremely slow

My card has great perks with 2% cash back. The draw back is that they process payments and cashing in the cash back extremely slow that it actually is impeding our usage. And I called about the cash back and was told they take a full billing cycle to process, which it has been longer than that for me. The closing of billing cycle is also not on time. Really think they need to keep the cards info updated or they will lose us and I'm sure others due to it.

Feb 05, 2022
Deserves 0 star rating!

If you have this card and keep your account in good standing or are able to pay off the balance Ollo will close your account with absolutely NO WARNING! This is a terrible card!!

Oct 27, 2021
Things they don't tell you but should!

I applied for this card and was approved and the process was fairly simple. However, I have made 2 payments on this card and it has taken forever to reflect in my available credit. I called twice and both reps told me that it can take up to 10 days after the payment posts to your account for it to be reflected in your available credit. This is beyond ridiculous. I have never had a card that takes this long to update your available credit. I'm seriously thinking about taking the ding on my credit and closing the card.

Sep 09, 2021
Payment hold is too long and ridiculous

Payment hold is way too long.. What for?

Jun 25, 2021
Interest rate if HIGH

dropped my credit line in half when I had a zero balance, and haven't increased line back even though my score in over 700

Jun 23, 2021
Perfect

I got this card to use for vacation 4 years ago. It worked out of state and when I had a disputed transaction from my trip they took care of it immediately!!! Customer service was very easy and courteous. I am in customer service and know when someone is doing what they are suppose to.

Jun 23, 2021
Starter card

Starter card After having a card for over a year could not get a credit increase and they close one of my other cards for not using it

Jun 22, 2021
Great card

Started with a low limit and it is now one of my highest limits.

Jun 17, 2021
I have better cards

In getting this card, I was at the end of a very bad time in my credit history. Now I have multiple card with other creditors that have been very good as far as credit increases and customer service. Ollo on the other hand, nothing. My credit line has never been raised at all! after multiple requests to raise my credit limit (online), I have since locked the card and at some point, I will close the account.

May 31, 2021
credit limit increase?

It is a okay card to have, I use it all the time for gas, food, grocery and I like the reward 2%. But here is what I don't understand. I have the card for almost two years with outstanding payment history. My credit score since I have had the card jumped 60+points and yet I only got a $100 dollar credit limit increase. What a joke, mind as well not give any.