Min. deposit

Annual fee

$36 the first year Billed $3 per month thereafter

3.1

Jan 21, 2021
Good card to have for building credit.

Applied for the card got it in about 3 weeks and didn't have any issues my line will double in 7 months so looking forward to that. I don't know about the people who never got their card maybe they didn't put the correct address or information. The company seems pretty legit. I mean you can't complain when you are getting a secured card it's not their fault your credit is bad. They gave me a chance and I appreciate it.

Dec 13, 2020
Took my deposit

I would not recommend to anyone they took my 200.00 deposit reported it to my credit bureau showing I had a credit card with them it's been 3 months still no card and no answers to why I haven't got a card.have not reimbursed my bank..just nothing has been done at all to help me

Sep 11, 2021
Very good for people with bad/fair credit

It took no time more or less than I was told that my card would be on its way all you gotta do is make your timely payments don’t go over your limit and you will see your credit rise

Aug 16, 2021
Offer limited means of paying

They only offer to pay with your bank account number or money order. They do not offer or let you pay with a card online or by phone. Give away your bank info or old school mail it in. They are not reporting every month nor accuratly.

Aug 05, 2021
So far so good

CK advise me to apply for this card. I did and got approved and my score went up by 80points I was so surprised. I never had a credit score over 600 let alone close to 700 because of this card I’m at 674. It’s been a week and haven’t received the card yet. So I can’t wait to get my score to place where I can buy a house.

Jul 22, 2021
Merrick secured

I’ve had this card almost 2 years and been at the same 300 i started with i have had 1 late payment in that time during the pandemic.. i called twice and was told the only way to get a increase is to give more of my own money.

Jul 19, 2021
Absolutely Wonderful

Wonderful card & customer service ! Low credit ? Rebuilding credit ? What are you waiting for, give Merrick a try - yes there's an annual fee but they give high credit limits, help you rebuild your credit & even increase your credit limit with responsible use of card. I honestly don't know how other ppl are complaining

Jun 15, 2021
Waste of time

Applied for this card and they requested a copy of a bill and ID, but had to send it via fax or snail mail…how outdated. Then nothing until 2 weeks later when they called and left me a message to return their call. I called numerous times but was stuck in cue for at least 20 mins before I hung up. Finally got through today and was informed that 30 days since I applied passed, so it was denied and was asked to reapply. I refused to reapply and have another inquiry on my credit report. Bad business practice and antiquated.

Jun 11, 2021
Terrible customer service

I wanted to like them. Took almost a month to get my card, when I called the customer service rep was terrible and was so very rude.

May 01, 2021
Applied Credit Hit No Response

I applied for this card, then they sent me a double your line offer and applied again. Took a ding to my credit inquiry and still have heard nothing from them!

Apr 24, 2021
Dont Get This Card!!!

Dont waste your Time and life. They still Got my card and my deposite.

Apr 09, 2021
Love this card!!!!

7 months ago I got this card and so far so good! They doubled my credit line like they promised. My score went up 40 points since I used this card responsibly. The app is easy to use. They apply your payment quickly and make it available. No downside with this card. Love it Love it Love it!!!!!

Min. deposit