Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Reviews (4)

Oct 20, 2014
Good 2% Cash Back Card
cwalrath80 Cardholder

This is a really nice card to use if you don't want to monitor a bunch of rotating categories or points programs.  2% cash back on every purchase, no caps or strings and the rewards are posted quickly and easy to redeem.  I was approved with 10 months worth of Business history, Sole Proprieter Fico scores in the mid to upper 700's.  I only gave it 4 stars because 1)  Cap1 is notorious for hard pulling Experian + Equifax + Transunion + ARS + IDA (that's a lot of hard pulls) and 2)  Cap1 Business cards report to your personal credit report.  Other than those two reasons, I've been completely satisfied with the card and Cap1 Customer Service.

Sep 26, 2014
Anonymous Cardholder

I recently opened up this 2% Cash Back Business card and was approved with an initial Credit line of $28,000. I use this card about $6k-10k per month through my business and pay in full each much.

This is the best cash back for business credit cards. I was very surprised to have such a high starting limit.

Mar 06, 2014

I have had this card for years and it rates great in customer service, ease of website use, rate, and features. What's in your wallet?

Apr 04, 2014

I heard Capital One business cards report to your personal credit.  Do you know which reporting agency they make inquiries to?  i.e. TransUnion, Experian or Equifax?  Thanks in advance.

Top Similar Cards