2.8

Feb 16 2019
2% back on everything is hard to beat

I have had this card for 3 years. My initial cl was 20k but I put in for cl increase (not on line) and got it bumped to 50k quickly. I get roughly 6-8k back each year. I like you can redeem with a check and not just a statement credit.

Dec 20 2018
Complete Scam!

Be VERY wary of this card. They will report your buisness balances to your personal credit, even though, the credit line does not show on your personal line of credit when they report that balance. DO NOT GET THIS BUSINESS CARD!

Mar 10 2020
Great Card

I have a brand new (small) business, and was approved (instantly) with a $12,000 Limit and it was raised to $15,000 after only 90 days. Easy to track and categorize all my business spending!

Dec 04 2019

Useless after i apply they turn down saying i have high creit limit on my other cards so if i have high limts that means i am good customer not high outstanding and they have no customer service to reconsider or see why the system is doing that they go with whatever the computer says all bs dnt don't do it unless u need a hit on ur credit

Jun 14 2019

Reports to personal credit. Low monthly credit limit available and won't increase. I'm shopping for a new card and this will only be used as needed.

May 11 2019

I had excellent chance at approval and was turnded down

Apr 20 2019
Absolutely terrible.

As other reviews have noted, this isn't even a traditional business card that looks at your business credit rating to determine eligibility like most similar cards. They look at your personal credit and you subsequently get a hard hit on your credit report. Have several business cards, and this has never happened to me before If there is, in fact, any disclosure to this effect, it's certainly not done transparently. Very upsetting. Deceptive business practices.

Feb 20 2019
Simply Awesomeness!

Perfect for high spend accounts. Unlimited cash back.. paired with Visa edge savings and a total of 5% cash back for my business needs. I have several capital one business cards.

Feb 16 2019
2% back on everything is hard to beat

Feb 10 2019

No customer service why to apply ? They are cheating all info beware

Feb 09 2019