4.0

Apr 11, 2018
Easy great card for business

great business card. started me out with a $15,900 limit. American express will continue to earn my business.

Jun 23, 2019
OK card but stingy credit limits

Got this card in 2017 after being in business for a few months and was given a 2000 CL. We run everything through this card and must make payments 3-4 times a month to clear it out and use it again. No Lates. Once we went over the limit for a few days then wiped it to 0 in one payment. I've applied for a CLI 3 times in the past 18 months and have been denied every time. Business generates over 1M/year. Crazy part is that I have an AMEX Platinum card with unlimited spending AND an AMEX Preferred card with a 20K limit. My Scores are TU 808, EXP 803, EQ 812. Even though the AMEX customer service is the best around bar none, I'm going to be reluctantly canceling this card and getting a CHASE business card. I'll follow-up with my credit limit on the CHASE card next week.

Aug 20, 2022
Love it

Got my American Express they gave me 10’000 credit limit

Jun 03, 2022
worst business credit card

I have to say that when I got this credit card I was surprised at the low credit limit I was given and questioned and almost declined it but a representative said that this is a hybrid card and that I could go over my spending limit. Fast forward after 2 years with the credit card and havng paid the full statement balance amount every month on time. A freeze was put on the account as well as my other personal Amex credit card that I had since 84. I called several times and talk to representatives and was given the wrong information evrytime assuring me that it was ok to keep using the credit card only to be declined on a auto pay and then freezing the account. A supervisor by the name of Ronda who was not pleasant compared to everyother representative I talked to before blamed it on Experian and advised me contact them instead. After spending hours on the phone with Experian they said that that was not true. I take pride on my credit profile, have a constant credit score over 825 and always pay my bills on time and pay the full statement balace every month. Ive been in business for over 35 years and never had a business credit card that was this bad.

Jan 20, 2022
Bait with spending limit

when I apply they showed my spending power was 50000$ and after approval the credit limit 2000$ and also buying power also came to 2000$, I feel like they scammed me, I send the screenshots to American Express until now nothing happened.don’t select this card

Oct 23, 2021
New Business 1st Card

Application process was easy, they did ask for documentation for business. 1. Business Name/Matching Address 2. A Bank Statement from past 60 days. 745TU Good Approval Odds 10k after documentation given Est. 185k in revenue first year. Soft pull, this will be my second card.

Aug 07, 2021
7k approval

I was approved for 7k but I thought it should be higher. I have a 800 credit score and make 80k annually

Jul 13, 2021
Perfect flast cashback card.

Love the 2% back for it. Although hate that it automatically applies to the statement every month. i would have loved to be able to collect all the cash back and redeem it whenever i wanted.

Mar 13, 2021
don't believe in the welcome bonus

don't believe in the welcome bonus

Jan 20, 2021
Very Good Approval Odds: Declined.

Thanks for the worthless ding on my credit score Credit Karma.

Feb 29, 2020
2% cash back up to $50K

Applied and was instantly approved for $9K with 765TU. In business just under 10 years. Received card in 8 days.

Jun 23, 2019