SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express Reviews

• Balance Transfer Regular APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR 0% for 9 Months

Our Take

American Express is a Credit Karma partner

The SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express can be a good way to save money and get rewards while building credit for your business.

What to Like

The SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express offers 5% cash back at office supply stores and wireless telephone services. You’ll also get to choose one more rewards category from a list, and get 3% cash back on purchases there.

Look Out For

This card comes with a high penalty APR that will apply in certain conditions. There’s also a 2.7% foreign transaction fee. Choosing your own 3% category is great, but keep in mind that you can only change your category once a year.

Apr 16, 2017
Love the color and the company
AbbasSal Cardholder

Its a great Card for buisness from AmericanX, with the flex to repay. what they promice ---they dilever . started with 16k going on my sec month ,easy to use with no suprises ill keep useing t. It did not report on my personal credit report, I dont care ,caus my score is high any way .But they do report to the buisnes side.....Love AmEx .

Jan 13, 2017
JamielCotman Cardholder

I've always loved American Express. They're amonst my highest credit limit approvers. So I knew to use Simply Cash when shopping for business credit. Not to my suprise, my STARTING credit limit was $9,000. Never used that much but imagine if I apply for more. Finally, thier online interfaces and overal customer experience is amazing. They have dashboards that connect with Quickbooks and can seamlessly correspond with your business and other checking accounts

Excellent product!

Nov 04, 2016
Card has treated me good!
dogmatize Cardholder

I had this Amex business for about a year this Jan 2017 coming up. I love this card and when i use it people look like how this guy get such a upscale card. However the card demands respect just using it. I've been a Amex member since 1988, Therefore i know amex from top to bottom.  Also customer service is top notch and so far in my opinion no one compares, Especially there chat online service. You don't really need to call customer service. Just speak to them right from the chat box on the right side of the screen. Awesome card!  A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oct 24, 2016
9 Months 0% introductory rate
alexferrari Cardholder

The application process was easy, customers service is very helpfull, using the 0% introdutory rate and receiving cash back credit on account.

For customers looking to have a business credit card that report to D&B.

?>