Rewards rate

Annual fee

$0

4.3

Apr 11, 2018
Easy great card for business

great business card. started me out with a $15,900 limit. American express will continue to earn my business.

OK card but stingy credit limits

Got this card in 2017 after being in business for a few months and was given a 2000 CL. We run everything through this card and must make payments 3-4 times a month to clear it out and use it again. No Lates. Once we went over the limit for a few days then wiped it to 0 in one payment. I've applied for a CLI 3 times in the past 18 months and have been denied every time. Business generates over 1M/year. Crazy part is that I have an AMEX Platinum card with unlimited spending AND an AMEX Preferred card with a 20K limit. My Scores are TU 808, EXP 803, EQ 812. Even though the AMEX customer service is the best around bar none, I'm going to be reluctantly canceling this card and getting a CHASE business card. I'll follow-up with my credit limit on the CHASE card next week.

Aug 07, 2021
7k approval

I was approved for 7k but I thought it should be higher. I have a 800 credit score and make 80k annually

Jul 13, 2021
Perfect flast cashback card.

Love the 2% back for it. Although hate that it automatically applies to the statement every month. i would have loved to be able to collect all the cash back and redeem it whenever i wanted.

Mar 13, 2021
don't believe in the welcome bonus

don't believe in the welcome bonus

Jan 20, 2021
Very Good Approval Odds: Declined.

Thanks for the worthless ding on my credit score Credit Karma.

Feb 29, 2020
2% cash back up to $50K

Applied and was instantly approved for $9K with 765TU. In business just under 10 years. Received card in 8 days.

OK card but stingy credit limits

Perfect for Online Business Owners

Biz card with PERSONAL Guarantee. Only NEGATIVE marks show for this card. Good payment history doesnt show nor does Utilization for spending. Nice Benefits if you can take advantage of them. NAF and pretty easy approval with decent CLI makes it a Winner and Keeper.

May 06, 2019
Impressive

I recently started my business and needed a card for all business expenses. I already own a blue cash card that was started off at 2k in July 2018, it's now at 6k. I was approved for 30k with this card credit score 770+ I started building credit in 2016 with a secured card that I closed because it never graduated. I have a discover, quick sliver cap one, amex blue cash, carecredit mastercard, and now this. Took 10 seconds to approve.

Feb 06, 2019
Great and inexpensive

This is a business card WITH owners PG. To establish Corp credit get this card or similar for two years THEN with 2 yr tax records and good pmt history - APPLY for any of the AMEX CORPORATE cards. Those are WITHOUT owner PG. I have 4 Amex cards, best customer Svcs, the benies are average as any other but get the card that compliments your spending and take advantage of its strengths.

Feb 04, 2019
Simply Amazing

If you have a sole proprietor business..this is the perfect card to put all expenses on..perfect card

Rewards rate