4.4

May 31, 2017
Best in the market!

2 MR for the first $50K is hard to turn down, I've blue for business and approved for this card and can't wait to receive it! My score is 750 FICO and to my surprise Amex didn't pull my report as I've credit monitor and didn't get any alert after applying, instantly approved for 3K which is the case with Amex but usually within 3 months they triple my limit. Now this card allow you to transfer points to travel partners with no annual fee and doesn't show on your credit report since it's business card, with 20K bonus and 12 months 0% for purchase and balance transfer this card is no brainer as now I can cancel my gold premier card before the annual fee hits and still keep my points alive. I would recommend this card to anyone, plus best in class customer service you would be getting from Amex :) good luck

Jan 28, 2018
Not good at all!

American Express canceled my card when I set up direct deposit and my direct deposit didn't work for some reason. I even called American Express to give them another form of payment when I realized the payment wouldn't go through and they were not willing to take it. They said my card was cancelled because they couldn't secure funds from my direct deposit account and refused to take another card I had to make payment. I also gained alot of points from using the card when I was suppose to. I can't use those points to pay off my card now that its cancelled. They take the points that you earn away too. American Express does not care about the your life one mistake and they cut you off as if you meant nothing all along.

Jun 15, 2021
Almost Perfect

This card is close to perfect for what I wanted to get out of it which is a catch all card to use on purchases that don't fit into the Platinum and Gold Card bonus categories, no annual fee, and a card that shares rewards points. The only "downside" to this card is if you spend over $50,000 on it than you will only get 1x back on all purchase after that amount is reached. Make this unlimited 2x back and it's a easy 5 star card in my opinion.

Feb 23, 2021
Good credit limit and good customer service.

I have 4 cards, Chase, Visa, Captial One, and this Amex card. Of the 4, American Express gave me the highest credit limit by far, almost double my next highest card which is nice if you are someone that likes to be able to actually use a card and keep your card use under 10% to keep your credit score healthy. I use all my cards but when I am making an online purchase with a new or unfamilure vendor or company, or a site where there is a chance to get ripped off etc, I always go to my American Express card because I know if there is any problem with the purchase Amex will quickly help me fix the issue. They have been very good at helping me to stop payments to a company that was charging me recurring payments that could not be canceled any other way, it is also easy to file a claim and get your money back if you get charged for something you did not get delivered and the seller refuses to give a refund or replacement. Any payments that have the potential to have some kind of issue like that I go to my American express card because I know they will have my back.

Nov 25, 2020
EZ Apply Process

I had gotten an offer from AMEX in the mail a week back and decided to give it a shot. My scores are above 735+ through my banks, CK & experian. I tried to apply through safari first but wouldn’t let me get past “look at terms” option so I decided to call. Talk to one lady get took all of my info and processed the app within 5 mins seem like. She couldn’t get approval right away so she connected me with another guy in the making decisions department I guess. He took some more information to just verify public records and after a quiet 45 seconds, I got an email saying I was approved before the guy could tell me. If I could give any advice it would be make all of your payments on time or even a couple days before your payment date. You’ll see it rise, just be patient. In 2016-2017 my credit was hovering around 500.

Feb 17, 2020
Great First Business Card

Can't beat it for a starter business card! Amex definitely makes it easy!

Feb 05, 2020
User friendly

You will never go wrong,

Dec 01, 2019
Poor approval odds

With over 700+ credit score all across the board I did not qualify. I did qualify with other creditors. I'm not going to let this creditor ruin my credit potential with other lenders.

Aug 17, 2019
I???m loving it

Great customer service , all works great ! 5 stars !

Jul 11, 2019
Love the app

For those who do not know the app has special deals for you from different companies. I love it. Saved on my last trip to vegas. They should list the app as a top perk of owning this card. A+

May 31, 2019
Love my card

I have never had a problem with Amex customer service. They've been thoroughly wonderful. I had a problem with a credit an airline promised me due to a flight cancellation. However, after I got home, the airline did not honor their promse nor did they refund my money. Amex's response? Don't worry about it. We will credit you and deal with the airline on your behalf. Have three Amex cards and would apply for anohter one in a heartbeat.

Feb 19, 2019
Love it so far!

First time getting a credit card from outside my bank and American Express makes it easy.