Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

• Purchase Intro APR 0%* for 15 Months

Dec 31, 2016
Approved
rs122334 Cardholder

Had 500 Wells Fargo business secured card for 18 months, figured I would this card a try. Instantly approved for 10000. I'm pretty sure I only gave them my EIN number and not social security number. I do have a bblue cash everyday that I've had for 2 months. I started with 2k and got a CLI for 4 to make it 6k last week. It's been a good week for credit.

The Blue for Business® Credit Card from American Express