The Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card from American Express Reviews

• Purchase Intro APR 0% for 15 Months

May 31, 2017
Best in the market!
OcPharaoh Cardholder

2 MR for the first $50K is hard to turn down, I've blue for business and approved for this card and can't wait to receive it! My score is 750 FICO and to my surprise Amex didn't pull my report as I've credit monitor and didn't get any alert after applying, instantly approved for 3K which is the case with Amex but usually within 3 months they triple my limit. Now this card allow you to transfer points to travel partners with no annual fee and doesn't show on your credit report since it's business card, with 20K bonus and 12 months 0% for purchase and balance transfer this card is no brainer as now I can cancel my gold premier card before the annual fee hits and still keep my points alive. I would recommend this card to anyone, plus best in class customer service you would be getting from Amex :) good luck

Dec 31, 2016
Approved
rs122334 Cardholder

Had 500 Wells Fargo business secured card for 18 months, figured I would this card a try. Instantly approved for 10000. I'm pretty sure I only gave them my EIN number and not social security number. I do have a bblue cash everyday that I've had for 2 months. I started with 2k and got a CLI for 4 to make it 6k last week. It's been a good week for credit.

The Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card from American Express