3.9

May 31 2017
Best in the market!

2 MR for the first $50K is hard to turn down, I've blue for business and approved for this card and can't wait to receive it! My score is 750 FICO and to my surprise Amex didn't pull my report as I've credit monitor and didn't get any alert after applying, instantly approved for 3K which is the case with Amex but usually within 3 months they triple my limit. Now this card allow you to transfer points to travel partners with no annual fee and doesn't show on your credit report since it's business card, with 20K bonus and 12 months 0% for purchase and balance transfer this card is no brainer as now I can cancel my gold premier card before the annual fee hits and still keep my points alive. I would recommend this card to anyone, plus best in class customer service you would be getting from Amex :) good luck

Jun 04 2018
To busy to talk to you.

This card is a beginner card. My card got stolen.And the crooks bought 1.5k worth of stuff. I reported it immediately to Amex, they said that I would need proof that it was really stolen. Now what kind of stupid company is this to ask that. I DON'T HAVE MY CARD. I DIDN'T BUY THOSE THINGS. They sent me a letter that they are doing an investigation, but in the mean time, pay your bill for the money the crooks stole. These guess are seriously a joke.

Feb 17 2020
Great First Business Card

Can't beat it for a starter business card! Amex definitely makes it easy!

Feb 05 2020
User friendly

You will never go wrong,

Dec 01 2019
Poor approval odds

With over 700+ credit score all across the board I did not qualify. I did qualify with other creditors. I'm not going to let this creditor ruin my credit potential with other lenders.

Aug 17 2019
I???m loving it

Great customer service , all works great ! 5 stars !

Jul 11 2019
Love the app

For those who do not know the app has special deals for you from different companies. I love it. Saved on my last trip to vegas. They should list the app as a top perk of owning this card. A+

May 31 2019
Love my card

I have never had a problem with Amex customer service. They've been thoroughly wonderful. I had a problem with a credit an airline promised me due to a flight cancellation. However, after I got home, the airline did not honor their promse nor did they refund my money. Amex's response? Don't worry about it. We will credit you and deal with the airline on your behalf. Have three Amex cards and would apply for anohter one in a heartbeat.

Feb 19 2019
Love it so far!

First time getting a credit card from outside my bank and American Express makes it easy.

Nov 15 2018
Everyday rewards

2% is great for basic/everyday spending when there isn't a higher rewards category available.

Aug 16 2018
Wish i had NOT opened this account.

I have a good credit score (750s). American Express would only approve me for $2,000 credit limit. When i specifically explained i wanted around $4,000 to do a balance transfer. So, i applied and then found out i couoldn't not roll over the amount of money I wanted to. So i rolled over 1,500 because that's all that they would allow. Also, having that card 80% full has really caused i dip in my credit score. I called discover and asked about a balance transfer I was approved for a much higher amount immediately after speaking to American Express. Citibank and Discover are better options in my opinion.

Jun 04 2018