• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR 0%* intro for 12 Months

Sep 06, 2019
So far so good
CLAUDIA661 Cardholder

I applied for this card and they pulled EX which was 704. I live in Nevada. My history is 1 yr 3 months. 3 other personal cards that are 8 months old..BOA Secured, Disco, and Amex Cash Magnet. Payment history exceptional. Utilization is exceptional. no collections or public record. I applied for Amazon business (got approved) and then a few hours later the chase business Ink cash and approved for 7k. Love the 0 interest for 12 months. It did not report to my personal consumer report. I did a lot of research online about why its inportant to have a business card and I'm very happy. I will be going for the Ink preferred next.

Sep 06, 2019

Also the numbers on this card are on the front so it looks very outdated. Raised account numbers that will wear over time. All my other cards have etched numbers and dated on the backside..looks very sleek this way.

May 08, 2019
Awful Customer Service, Website A Mess
Shayyyyy Cardholder

I was approved for 7,000 on this card and put over 2500 on it.  You'll continuously get emails and notifications within their website to invite friends for points.  The emails have faulty links that bring you nowhere.  So I contact customer service who tells me I dont qualify for that.  HUH?  Had an issue paying with points and was charged a late fee because of it.  Called customer service and was told that I COULD pay with points and that the system just had to "catch up."  Sure enough next month showed a late fee.  Called back and was told you could NOT pay with points therefore I had not paid enough and that's why I was charged a late fee.  I decided I had had enough of this terrible service and transferred my balance to a more deserving company.  Chase then retaliates and lowers my credit limit to 500!  Haha!  That's quite a difference from 7,000.  SO...of course I called customer service to find out WHY.  I was told they re-check credit from time to time and that was the factor in their decision.  I informed them that my credit was a LOT better now than it had been when they initally approved me and also there had been NO inquiry on my credit report from them.  She had no answer for me and said she would call me back.  Do you think they called me back?  NOPE!  See ya CHASE, you STINK!  I own a barber shop and am sure to tell everyone I can about this horrendous experience, back at ya.

Jul 06, 2019

Doesn't say on terms and conditions that statement credits do not affect minimum payments? So to my understanding wouldn't that mean, yes you can pay for you bill with points, however, you are still responsible for the minimum payment?

Mar 19, 2019
Pretty nice, but no reporting
ThunderJim Cardholder

I'm a sole proprietor and this was my first business card. I got a hard pull on my personal credit, but no positive effect on personal credit nor business credit

Aug 01, 2019

Elaborate when you say "No positive effect on your business credit" are you stating that it did not boost your score or give you points or??

Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card