3.7

Aug 21 2018
Surprise approval

Yay!!! Received my Business Ink Cash card today!! With scores TU 698 EX 688. Limit $7k. I'm not worried about the limit, I spend a lot on business and that should be raised in no time. I took a gamble and applied for this card with a poor rating only because I have a bank account and 2 CCs (Freedom & Sapphire Preferred) with them currently and knew they would be flexible with me as I carry no balances and have good payment habits. Turns out I was right lol. Whew So far Chase has been very generous with me. I love them!!

Jul 05 2016
Awful customer support

I've had my Chase Visa card for my business for over 7 years now and have ran into the problem several times where they don't allow enough time for you to receieve the statement and submit the payment. They allow 3 weeks and 3 days from the closing date until the payment is due. That doesn't include any time for the statement to be printed, stuffed in an envelope, and mailed and for you to receive it. If you travel any for business or are just busy running your business and you don't jump on it as soon as you receive the statement, then it's due before you know it. I was told that their business accounts have 3 or 4 fewer days in the period than their personal cards, for whatever reason. The straw that's breaking the camels back now is that they cancelled one of my cards because of fraudulent activity and I wasn't able to log into their website to submit payment on a Friday. Monday was July 4th and I called the next day to see why I couldn't get into the website and was told they were open on the holiday and I should have called yesterday... and even though I was just 1 day late and there was an issue with my account on Friday, there wasn't anything they could do about the late fee. So I'm on here looking for a new business credti card!

Sep 06 2019
So far so good

I applied for this card and they pulled EX which was 704. I live in Nevada. My history is 1 yr 3 months. 3 other personal cards that are 8 months old..BOA Secured, Disco, and Amex Cash Magnet. Payment history exceptional. Utilization is exceptional. no collections or public record. I applied for Amazon business (got approved) and then a few hours later the chase business Ink cash and approved for 7k. Love the 0 interest for 12 months. It did not report to my personal consumer report. I did a lot of research online about why its inportant to have a business card and I'm very happy. I will be going for the Ink preferred next.

May 08 2019
Awful Customer Service, Website A Mess

I was approved for 7,000 on this card and put over 2500 on it. You'll continuously get emails and notifications within their website to invite friends for points. The emails have faulty links that bring you nowhere. So I contact customer service who tells me I dont qualify for that. HUH? Had an issue paying with points and was charged a late fee because of it. Called customer service and was told that I COULD pay with points and that the system just had to "catch up." Sure enough next month showed a late fee. Called back and was told you could NOT pay with points therefore I had not paid enough and that's why I was charged a late fee. I decided I had had enough of this terrible service and transferred my balance to a more deserving company. Chase then retaliates and lowers my credit limit to 500! Haha! That's quite a difference from 7,000. SO...of course I called customer service to find out WHY. I was told they re-check credit from time to time and that was the factor in their decision. I informed them that my credit was a LOT better now than it had been when they initally approved me and also there had been NO inquiry on my credit report from them. She had no answer for me and said she would call me back. Do you think they called me back? NOPE! See ya CHASE, you STINK! I own a barber shop and am sure to tell everyone I can about this horrendous experience, back at ya.

Mar 19 2019
Pretty nice, but no reporting

I'm a sole proprietor and this was my first business card. I got a hard pull on my personal credit, but no positive effect on personal credit nor business credit

Nov 25 2018
Great Card to Build Buss Credit

Actuaaly applied for new 'Buss Unlimited' Ink card on Chase website in Sept and got a $15k CL to start. Vantage TU - 756, and EQ - 691 (and no, I have no idea why scores are so different. Neither does CK). FICOs were all 773 or higher. Spent $9k and got $650 cash reward. Very responsive cust service!

Sep 27 2018
Phenomenal customer service

If you are just getting started in a small business hands down this is the card you need the ability to issue additional cards to employees with caps on spending makes it an absolute must have my initial credit line was 10K I do all my banking both personal and business with JP Morgan Chase I can't say enough overall how well I am treated both over the phone and when I walk into my local branch forget about all the other offers if your credit is up to par then make a go of this and remember this is establishing your business credit worthiness separate from your personal

Aug 21 2018
Surprise approval

Jun 17 2018
Quick Approvl

I was told my odds were poor with credit karma. I applied directly from chase website. They wrote me a letter because they wanted to pull Equifax. I have a bunch of inquiries on Equifax that's why I have it locked. I bought a truck 1.5 years ago and they did 14 inquiries on Equifax. Anyway, I called after I unlocked my report, she put me on hold to process the application and came back with a 20K instant approval. My approval on Amex Bus Everyday was $30K. I'm not complaining. I do have a Marriot Business with a 10K limit from Chase. I will go open up a Business Savings there with about 10K in it. If they don't lower my limit, I'm fine. Amex will lower your limit if you don't use it or carry a balance frequently.

Apr 21 2018
Great card I think

I've owned my own business for 3 years with 3 tax returns. I applied for my first Business card 9 months ago with a $5,000.00 approval. NO BUSINESS CREDIT. Maxing that card out twice a month and paying it off twice a month they raised me too $13,000.00 without asking. I received this application in the mail and applied. I received a $20,000.00 credit line WHAT! Thank you "Ink Business Cash"

Apr 21 2018
Great card I think

Dec 07 2017
A great card, with great rewards

The process was quick, and I love Chase! I own the Slate and Freedom Unlimited, in which I have been extrememly happy with J.P. Morgan. When I applied for my card, I also opened a business checking account. The only thing that made me scratch my head was that they only approved me for a $4k limit. My ficos were between 720, and 740. Other than than , GREAT CARD!!!