3.9

Great card I think

I've owned my own business for 3 years with 3 tax returns. I applied for my first Business card 9 months ago with a $5,000.00 approval. NO BUSINESS CREDIT. Maxing that card out twice a month and paying it off twice a month they raised me too $13,000.00 without asking. I received this application in the mail and applied. I received a $20,000.00 credit line WHAT! Thank you "Ink Business Cash"

Jul 14, 2017
Long process

Applied for chase card for well established profitable biz all fico scores between 740 and 760. Had to fight to with chase over biz address even though at present location 4 years. Limit came in at $12,000 which is ok but less than our Spark card at $16K Apr came in at 16.99% which is a little high (my personal amex is 13.74%) but we rarely carry a balance. Their 5% slots work for our biz and we will changing over very soon.

Jul 09, 2021
Great initial experience

Same as the review on Jun 8th, I have a decently established business (11yrs), but, not a ton of active tradelines or revolving business credit. My personal credit is good (not excellent - mid-high 700s) and I applied for this card. Chase gave me the "we need more time to review" line, so I assumed they were going to send me a letter telling me why they couldn't approve me. One business day later I noticed in my Chase business account that I had a business credit card listed with a $30k credit limit, so, I guess I was approved. I haven't had it for very long, but I have a number of other personal cards, mortgages and checking/savings accounts with Chase and I've been very happy with them. I trust my experience with this card will be very similar, if not better. I also needed to add a Employee Card for someone I employ in Canada, but the portal didn't seem to allow for it. I called Chase and they gave me a workaround, very appreciative of their quick help!

Jun 08, 2021
Great business card

Seasoned business owner. Established business profile. Great business credit score and great personal credit scores. Applied for card it came back they needed more time to review. 1 week later card came with 45k credit limit. I use it daily. Like this card. Would recommend.

Jun 01, 2021
Terrible credit limit

I have almost perfect credit, and they gave me a very small credit limit, and when I asked for an increase to use it on business purchases, I was declined. I have never been late on a payment, nor have I owned a balance. Not impressed with chase ink.

May 04, 2021
Great business card

Great signing bonus not great on reward %. Generous credit limit

Mar 29, 2021
No credit limit increase

I’ve had this card for a couple years always paying it on time and I never get a credit limit increase.

Mar 19, 2019
Pretty nice, but no reporting

I'm a sole proprietor and this was my first business card. I got a hard pull on my personal credit, but no positive effect on personal credit nor business credit

Nov 25, 2018
Great Card to Build Buss Credit

Actuaaly applied for new 'Buss Unlimited' Ink card on Chase website in Sept and got a $15k CL to start. Vantage TU - 756, and EQ - 691 (and no, I have no idea why scores are so different. Neither does CK). FICOs were all 773 or higher. Spent $9k and got $650 cash reward. Very responsive cust service!

Aug 21, 2018
Surprise approval

Yay!!! Received my Business Ink Cash card today!! With scores TU 698 EX 688. Limit $7k. I'm not worried about the limit, I spend a lot on business and that should be raised in no time. I took a gamble and applied for this card with a poor rating only because I have a bank account and 2 CCs (Freedom & Sapphire Preferred) with them currently and knew they would be flexible with me as I carry no balances and have good payment habits. Turns out I was right lol. Whew So far Chase has been very generous with me. I love them!!