Rewards rate

Nov 18 2020

Because this good for Credit

Apr 11 2020
Love this card !!

The annual fee does not matter, you are practically only spending $30/month on the fee because of $100 annual fee credit and $120 dining credit ($10/month) for a list of places. Amazing card with GREAT perks! Customer service and app management beats any, don't think twice !

Nov 11 2019
Love this card

I've had this card for going on almost two years, never had an issue with it, the balance is paid every month, not sure it has helped my credit score too much but either way I keep it for the convenience.

Feb 27 2019
"Excellent"

Amex sent me an offer through my Blue Magnet Card. I applied and got approved with "Pay Over Time Limit of $15,000 and only $250 Annuel Fee and Not $295. I look forward to taking advantage of those sweet points and benefits.

Above excellence

I love this card I charge large business expenses to this card to get those sweet sweet sweet reward points.

Above excellence

I loves this card I charge large business expenses to this card for those sweet sweet sweet reward points

Excellent

I have this card prefect for me I like to credit large business and earn those sweet sweet sweet reward points.

Oct 28 2017
BGR: For legit business owners

Generous sign-up bonus. Exclusive perks. No pre-set spending limit. Outstanding customer service. This card is a great business card for those who don't need the perks of the Platinum. Savvy business owners should be aware of the terms and conditions of this card. If you want to carry balances, this card is not for you. If you want to try to game the system, this is not for you. Remember that this is a business charge card, and cardmembers are held to different standards than those for personal cards. Use this card as intended, plan a strategy for maximum points, and reap the benefits of a seasoned relationship with AmEx.

Jun 29 2017
Very bad customer Service

I called American Express to ask if i could make a charge of certain amount, and i simply got transferred 6 times and the call took about an half hour to simply get this answered? ? I have other cards from Chase and this question would take them less than a minute to answer? ? Best regards Simon?

Jun 28 2017
As close to perfect as it can be

I'm sure individual cases are varies, just like some of the other reviewer's experiences are, however my experience has been nothing but good with Amex, every time I want to charge some large amount, I always check first ( a day before, not longer than that ) and always got approved and the transaction always went smoothly, one of the larger purchase I used is a down payment for a car at a dealership and it went through no problem, paid it off at the end of the month and rack the points up, well worth the annual fees.

Rewards rate